Part 30

"Don't let her know any of this.."

Closing the file which contain medical record of kids, in rage, he commanded sternly. Then stood up to visit his suite, followed by his assistant who was trying to get his attention on some files.

"Um.. Sir there's..

"Don't let anyone disturb me either."

Saying this he hurried to his suite, loosening his tie and taking his coat off after having an exhausted day. He threw himself on bed, feeling extremely restless.

"Huh.. I warn them not to disturb me..

Hearing the knock, he open his eyes in annoyance. Then stood up to check, who the possible visitor be, that his assistant disobey him.

"You, what brings you here?..

Turning around to walk in he was surely irritated, but the next statement issued by them was enough to blow his mind up.

"Good evening Sir.. I aa We've found her.."

Frozen on his steps, he felt his breath got stolen. This one line was enough to throw him out of his place. He could feel his whole world spinning around the news he was longing to hear from past few years. He couldn't believe he actually heard that. He wanted to ask over and over again.

'What?'

'Yes Sir according to Our sources she is here in this city with her family..."

"Then..

"Here's the info we've gotten about her..

Passing a file to him, the men waited patiently to get some response. But received none, he look at the close file in hand, which weigh heavier to open. This was something he desire to see, but dreaded at the same time.

"Sir, are you alright?..

"Brief me what you get to know about her.."

"Um she's living with her Father and sister along with her daughter.. Just the Location of..

"Daughter?"

"Yes Sir, 6 year old Daughter..

"Get out..

He barked the order, not trusting himself to remain sane anymore. The mere knowledge she has daughter, only added up to one logical conclusion for him, 'somebody else touched her'. Somebody else touched what's claimed by him. This thought was like a stab to his heart he look around for distraction only to find it on his phone which rang at odd hours. He received the call, before the caller could say anything he commanded on knowing the Identity of caller.

"She's Married, Divorcee, widow, single parents or co parenting, that kid is her child or adapted..Doesn't matter..

"Sir there's..

"I want Her alive and well before my eye without scratch.."

"Sir but..

"No But, I want her, so get her for me, that's it, Put Life On, Cause It's Question Of My Life Now.."

"I'll try Sir.."

"I don't want your tries, I want result and that's her only..

The desperation, vulnerability and sheer desire couldn't be amiss, beside first time in his life he didn't care to mask it either. He didn't felt need to do it, cause this is men he trust like his shadow. Who's aware of his every visible light and hiden dark secrets along with every high's and low's of his life.

"Soon very soon..

He mumbled while staring at the file left on table, by his PI in hurry. His heart throb in anxiousness, Due to mere knowledge of breathing, in same city as her which is symbolic to how close he's to her, how quick he can get her and reclaim her.
_____________________
"Hey did you call me to invite for celebration Danish?..