Part 22

"Sir, we've tried but..

"It's not their fault, don't be angry.. I've heard you're back so I..

Waving the men to leave with glance, he look back at the girl who have approach him with smile. Having no remorse of disturbing him at work time.

"Is it necessary to be on my head 24 hour 7 Naina?..

"Due to your ignorance, yes.. Cause it's easy For you to forget me.." But..

"That's impossible, you've never existed in my memory to forget.."

"You know, you won't die if you show little consideration to my feelings!..

"Don't pollute the word feelings, What you have is just an ulterior motive."

"You've some misunderstanding about me I really..

"Drop it, will you? Drop the pretense when you know I'm aware of you.."

"Fine, I'm here, to make a deal with you Abhimaan.."

"What makes you think I'll be interested?..

"To get peace.. Of course it's not hiden from me, how your family and sister is pestering you to get married.."

"That's none of your..

"First listen.. We can be great use to each other.. Admit I'll gain more if..

"Stop being a delusional, as you aren't worth being my wife not even contractual one.."

"Then who'll? No one will agree to be yours, knowing you can't become fa..

"Don't, don't you dare.."

"Silencing me won't alter the truth, that legacy of Sehgal is going to..

"Get lost..

"No I won't, it's time to accept reality, and compromise for your Prestige.."

"I said out.."

"Running from reality won't benefit you.."

"Naina...

"Abhimaan, why you're even denying? Don't you get it? It's Karma yours.."

"Scram now, or I'll throw you out."

Glaring furiously at him, she walked out with smirk, as he swept the table clean barehanded, On getting punch with truth again. A truth which is bitter reality of his life from almost 6 years, which he cannot escape ever again. He yelled and threw everything in cabin, only to stop cause of ache erupted in head. Clutching his forehead he fall over his knee near couch. The words spoken by Naina to spite him made him wish to kill her but then even he can't deny the fact. It's really Karma, first he, then his sister then his Mom.. And now God knows who'll be next target. No amount of charity, prayer, or good will help anymore. And the only way which can work is undoubtedly more complicated.
__________________

"It's nice isn't it?..

Looking around with delighted expression, the little one dressed in blue frock nodded her head eagerly. And replying asked, cause of losing two front tooth she couldn't pronounce R and T clearly.

"Beauliful Bul why wele hele?..

"To get you admission here..

Wiping the chocolate smear on her mouth, Siya informed her. The little one nodded with pout, admission mean. She'll have to study here meaning she'll be away from her mother again.

"Fol haw long?

"5 hours every day.." You'll learn lot here.."

"My pel?..