Part 25

"Sir All clause are notified to you, just take a last look..

Interrupted by sudden jerk on car speed, as it stops unexpectedly. He stared at the driver only to watch panting breathlessly.

"What's wrong..

"Seems our first car hit someone Sir.."

"let us check you don't ha.."

The words died in air only, as the Men step out of car without any delay. The security personnel rush to make sure he's safe. Till the time he reach the place person got wounded, crowed of people assembled like bees.

"Space.."

Uttering one word, he stared down at the Old women, on road with her bag full of veggies scattered on ground. He walk towards her then, for fraction of second hesitate then knelt down to inspect her.

"Inhaler...

He whisper only to see her hand pointing to bag, his assistant checked and forwarded the inhaler to him. Helping her through that he then carried her up in arms and rush towards his car.

"Sir we'll be late let....

"To Hospital.."

Without letting him finish, he commanded while breathing sharply. He didn't bother about the crowd gossip, or the videos and photo's they took of him. He just help the women in car then hoped in after her.

"Sir, there's call for you.."

Wiping his hand clean, he took the phone from his assistant. Then glanced at the injured women in car and replied on phone.

"Yes.."

"Brother, I need your help.."

"I'm listening.."

Hearing his sisters words for while, a frown appear on his forehead, he stared back at his assistant who avoided meeting his gaze making him clench his jaw tightly.

"When you've made all arrangements, what's the need to even inform me?..

"That's not it Brother I just nee..

He cuts the call without replying or saying anything further. Feeling dejected he leaned back on seat. Reaching hospital he let his men handle the rest. And himself drove towards the event he was to attend.
________________
"Any progress?..

"Not yet Mr Rawat, we're trying to find a befitting doner but.."

"It's alright, I'm sure soon we'll find the doner.."

Opening the door both stepped inside the ward, which was no less then private resort room. However it was still an hospital private ward. Watching a little kid sitting over bed busy in coloring.

"Good Morning Sagar, how are you today?..

"Your job to figure out.."

"Of course it is.. But I can just check physical state not psychological."

"Pity..

"Am I invisible?

Hearing his Dad's voice, Sagar look up at his father who approach him with smile and Embrace him lovingly, If possible he wanted to cure him with his love but can't.

"I still need to check him..

"We don't remember stopping you.."

"No one will think you kid if you speak like this.."

"Other's opinions don't matter.."

"Then what does?

"Nothing.."