Part 10

"Sir, shall we make arrangements to leave her..

Sitting on back seat, he frown listening his assistant. That's supposed to be there final step, after achieving their goal. By his effort he achieved it, there's no point in keeping her anymore.

"Sir.. Are you listening?.. I ask sha..

"Don't bother about it.. In fact um do one thing make arrangements for..

Thinking something, He stop speaking, making his assistant frown in curiousity. Of what he's about to instruct, though he was acquainted with his boss brutal personality. What he did with the girl really shocked him.

"Arrangements for what Sir?..

"Um nothing carry on with given orders.."

The assistant nodded, and look ahead, where's the driver continue to drive steadily. However reaching wihin his estate hd observe the unexpected scene.

"Stop the car.."

With his loud order, the car stopped with jerk, where's rest of car following around him for protection stopped as well. The men rolled the window, getting Confirmation of what he saw, he open the door and stepped out of car then glanced at the road where a figure was seen running.

"Get her here.."

The guards who stepped out for him, followed his gaze then rushed towards the person running out of his Estate.

"You haven't learn to obey right?..

Dragged back to him by his men, she forget to breath on listening him. Releasing her arms, the guards stood while surrounding her in circle, leaving no way out for her to escape. Where's he was leaning over the closed car door in front of her. Fear numbed her sense she was close to close to escape but he caught her. Worse nor she could escape neither she can beg him cause both are futile attempts. To afraid she begin to beg for forgiveness despite knowing she's really not at fault.

"I'm I I'm sor sorry plz I beg you.. Let me go...

"Why you'll think I'll spare you, when you'd constantly disobey me...

"Plz either let me go or or just kill me.." I can't take it.."

Falling on her knees she begged him with folded hands, tears continuously pour out of her eyes and rolled on her cheeks. Dressed in velvet color full sleeved top and black color ankle length skirt, Hair opened but wet he could make out clearly it's not been long since she escape from his Manor even the distance was enough to convey the same.

"Plz let me go..or just kill me kill me...

"Kill you? Sound tempting, but don't you want to meet your father?.

The mention of father, made her look up. Will he let her meet him? Is he going to let her go? Or he's going to take her to him and kill her before him? She never harm anyone treated all with kindness then why she has to endure this.

"If you do, then get up and come closer.."

Clutching her skirt, she slowly stood up from ground, but didn't move ahead to approach him.

"Don't test my Patience come..

Even though afraid, she really didn't had gut to approach him closer. However he didn't had Patience to wait either. Approaching her he held her wrist then pulled her towards the car.

"Drive us to her home.."

Instructing the driver, he pushed her in side, making her fall on foot cabinet instead of seat, but he didn't bother and get in after her. The car started, she try to raise her head to look at the pathway, but then felt her head being pulled back by her hair, as she yelped in pain, and felt herself pulled over his lap.