Part 26

Even more then three minute passed, but he was yet to see the speaker who answer his question. Though the person was making his her, way to stage, he couldn't view the speaker. Not even the head of kid comes in his view. Surprise and eager for some reason he kept staring at the direction the kid was approaching him from, But never in million years, he expected the speaker to be really a little kid that to a girl. More than size of her, he was Bewildered at the sight of her and had to blink numerous times to adapt the reality. Soon An amused smile appear on his face as the little girl approach the stage with teacher by her side.

"Yes Mam?..

"Come Aadhya.. Go Meet Sir.. He'll reward you.."

Urging her to get on stage, the teacher gave a gentle push, making her look up. At the direction the Principal pointed and her class teacher urged to walk. Despite being center of attention, she didn't seem nervous just curious. And this was very well analysis by him of course Fear is foreign emotion for kids. He thoughts while staring at her, while she try to get clear look of him. But due to his height she had to raise her head more.

"Yes Sil.."

She look up at him, once then smiled, without word, even though he had aura of Dominance radiating from him. Understanding the Height difference, not wanting to let the kid have neck ache, he get on his one knee. But Despite being on one knee, gazing at her with warmth in eye. None could feel at ease, she was no expectation however more than uneasiness she felt curious about him. Where's he had to bite his cheek inside to stop from laughing out loud, as the girl with messy hair, chocolate smeared face, loosen tie, wrinkled skirt. Reveal her loss of two tooth speaking to him, with her head raised to the point of falling back in order to face him.

"Will you Repeat your answer..

However getting hold onto his emotion, he ask in low tone, without revealing what he feels about her answer even though all know it's correct.

"Yuli Alelseyevich Gagalin..

"Do you Know the name of spacecraft he aboard?..

"Voslol 1..

"And The year he went in Space...

"lwelve Aplil Nineleen Sixly one.."

He was impressed Or bewildered was an understatement to express his state of mind. He never thought a young girl like her who might count star at night will know about the space or who visited first and when. But here she's before his very eye, excelling in his test.

"Sir, the prize..

"Yeah..Um that's troublesome.."

Fumbling on his words, on teachers reminder he shook his head, looking at size of winner. Then back at teacher who remind him of his task to reward the little girl.

"The price I have isn't worth her age,
I'm really surprised by intelligence of little one here.."

Curious Aadhya stared at the big men before her, she expected to get something big from him. Not because he can give, but because she earn it. And here he said he can't, cause the prize he have is for big guys. This surely left her disappointed, which made her lower her gaze.

"So little one, let this award a debt to me, I will meet you later and reward you then ok...

Aadhya didn't reply just stared at him, then clutching her trophy turn around to walk away without word or agreement. However sensing the fallen mood of her, he immediately raise his hand on side of her to stop her. Making her stop as she turn to look at him again this time with frown.

"Wait, aa how about this? Um here you write your name..

"Fol whal?

"To stop me from forgetting you.."