Chapter Three

- - Six Years Ago - -

“HYUNG!” Sehun ran towards their leader, anxiously wanting to know if the news he’d heard was real.

“Whaatt?” Joonmyun turned his head from the couch to see what the maknae wanted, already knowing what the young boy was curious about.

“Did you really do it? How was it?” the young boy asked enthusiastically, joining in with his other hyungs on the couch with all open ears.

Joonmyun rolled his eyes, wondering when you would come to save him, since you were supposed to come with Minah and Jae-in.

“Yah! Don’t you dare ask those things when Hyunji comes, or else you’ll get it from me later.” the oldest threatened along with a powerful stare.

“Get what from you later?” you asked, hearing a little on their conversation, as you slipped into the bright living room, making Joonmyun turn his head in shock to the three girls entering.

“Are we all talking about that?” Jae-in asked, grinning like a maniac, walking her way towards her extremely tall boyfriend.

Chanyeol nodded, eyeing his petite girlfriend, who then slipped into his embrace, pulling her in to sit on his lap, making everyone else groan in frustration.

“What? Can’t I show my Jae-in how much I love her?” Chanyeol continued, bringing Jae-in closer to his grasp.

“Aigoo oppa, nadu saranghae.” she beamed, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

“Anyway.” Baekhyun cut off flatly, rolling his eyes away from the couple, starting a new conversation with the other trainees.

“Explain..” you narrowed your eyes towards your boyfriend as you sat beside him.

Seeing he was all flustered, he must have already told the boys what happened the night before at your anniversary.

“Mian?” he asked cheekily, smiling that smile that you couldn’t resist to, no matter what the situation was like.

You sighed in defeat, leaning in on his shoulder, as he wrapped an arm around your smaller shoulders and held your hand with his free one.

You then brought your attention back to the gang, listening in to what they were talking about now to just butt in.

“Omo! And then..” Minah said, in the middle of her story about what happened in the morning when she accidentally mistaken Chen for a burglar and smacked him across the face.

“It still hurts you know.” the power-vocal pouted, earning a small apologetic smile from the girl as she stroked his head gently.

Everyone else that was single groaned once again, probably jealous of the affection the other guys were receiving.

“Aigoo~ See and you guys tease me.” Joonmyun said in a matter-of-factly tone. “You’re just jealous.” he continued, getting disapproving looks from the single men, while he stuck his tongue out childishly.

“Tch, just watch hyung, we’ll find girlfriends too.” said Baekhyun again, folding his arms across his chest with the other boys nodding.

“When are you gonna ask out Mei?” Chanyeol blurted out, his head sticking out from the crook of Jae-in’s neck as he rested it there. “She really likes you.” he added, wiggling his eyebrows weirdly as everyone else in the room laughed.

Unfortunately, it was time for some of the boys to go to practice. Jongdae and Baekhyun to vocal class, while Chanyeol and Sehun to their rap class, leaving Suho, Kyungsoo, Minseok, and Jongin behind in the dorm since they already went in the morning.

“So?” you asked as you dragged it out, feeling left out since Minah and Jae-in had left too, heading out to the library to study.

“Joonmyun, Hyunji’s already getting bored with us. Maybe we should just leave you to alone to continue your sexy time from last night.” Minseok said playfully, winking towards the now glaring Suho towards his hyung.

A pillow flew next, hitting Minseok straight across the chest as he stood up, running towards the kitchen away from the embarrassed boy. “What? I was just telling the truth.” he snickered, walking towards the ringing phone and talking politely to the person on the other end.”

“Yah! Kim Joonmyun, you..” you stared at him like daggers, red as a beet from the embarrassment of the older boy’s words.

“I’m really really sorry babe-“

He stopped, hearing your phone also ring, watching you answer your phone from the stranger calling.

“Shin Hyunji-ssi?” a older man’s voice came out.

“Neh, this is she.” you answered cautiously, not really sure who it was on the other end.

“Ah neh, that’s a relief. I’m SM Entertainment’s General Manager, Go Yeonwoo. If you have some spare time, would it be okay to talk to you for just a moment regarding to Joonmyun?” he asked, definitely getting your attention to why he wanted to speak with you.

“Uhh sure, would today be okay? I’m kind of going to be busy the following days.” since you and the girls were planning a surprise party for Jongin and Kyungsoo, but he didn’t need to know that.

“Great. Come to the building at around five later on? Just tell the front desk you have a meeting with Go Yeonwoo and they’ll direct you to my office.”

You hung up the phone after agreeing to the meeting, forgetting Joonmyun was beside you, eyeing you like a hawk.

“Who would call you from a stranger’s number?” he asked curiously, studying your face as you were still in shock.

You didn’t know if you should hide who you were talking with, but you chose to anyway, since it was about him.

“Ahh him? I forgot I had to meet my dad’s old friend, since he asked if I could help his daughter shop. She’s like 12 and her mom passed away when she was a baby, so I always help around with her for those girly things.” you tried explaining, hoping it would work.

“Jongin-ah, Kyungsoo-yah, you guys have to go to the office. They need you guys for something.” Minseok luckily interrupted, brushing off the conversation you had with Suho as the duo bid their farewell to the people left in the dorm.

“I gotta go too.” you frowned to Joonmyun, who was the only one left in the room with you, since Minseok went to his room so you could have your ‘sexy time’, as he called it, with each other.

“Call me when you get back?” he asked, pecking your lips gently as you nodded, brushing your lips more together.

“Mmm.” you hummed, your lips still in contact, feeling him smile.