Not an update, sorry

Super-long A/N

OMG! I just realized that Hidden will be coming to an end after maybe 3 - 5 more chapters! I know I shoud be updating, but I'm currently busy with juggling high school and college together, and let me just say, it's a very tiring process each day. However, I do love you guys and I appreciate all the support I get from everyone, thank you so much for the votes and reads. It means so much to me that people like my stories.

I do have a small favor to ask everyone. Will you please comment if you think I should make a continuation spin-off with Hidden (characters are still being decided, but for now either Chen x Minha or Chanyeol x Jae-In. So like a collection, where the characters are still the same and each member has a different story, but more on the mature side and MAY have some smut ) OR start a new story but still have EXO as the characters?

Why am I asking this huge favor?

Well, I just finished outlining the last chapters of Hidden, and I have nothing else to write about. Yes, I do have the other one "Not What It Seems" and that one's a working progress because the details are still not coming to me. So, I need something that I can doodle about in my classes, while I'm bored, and start setting up my new story.

And yes, I know that Hidden is really short with just over twenty chapters, but I really wasn't expecting this much love, so I planned it to be just a short easy-to-read story. I hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming chapters that will begin the ending of Suho's story. Thank you all so much.

XOXO