Chapter Eleven

“What do you want?” you asked cautiously, unsure how things will end if Jae-In told Suho ‘her’ side of the story.

Joonmyun stared at you, then at Jae-In, confusion taking in as he was so close to hearing the truth from you. He knew having Jae-In around was bad news. But, now was probably not the time to mention anything as the tension rose. “Jae-In.. We were kind of in the middle of something.” he tried to explain as nicely as he could, not wanting to be rude to his own member’s fiancee.

“You need to hear me out.” she said sternly, looking at Suho with her eyes big eyes. “She’s lying to you.” she flatly said out loud, sending a nasty look towards you.

Lying?

You couldn’t believe she had just said that. She of all people should know any better. “I haven’t said anything yet.” you spat out rather coldly.

“What’s going on?” Suho cut in between you and Jae-In glaring with each other.

“Should I explain to the father of your baby what exactly is going on?” Jae-In said looking at you with a sly smile, putting much emphasis on the unsaid word, knowing what she tells Joonmyun would break anything you ever had together.

“You go ahead.” you shrugged, not giving her the satisfaction that she wanted. Although you were really scared, you couldn’t show that to her. How could you after everything she has ever done to you? “You planned this all along didn’t you? ‘Till this day would come.. I really pity Chanyeol. He was such a good friend.”

Jae-In took a moment before answering back. You knew you got her on that one. But, her face showed no emotion back in a second, ready to strike back at you. “Of course you’d feel bad for Chanyeol, wouldn’t you? After all he is-”

“Stop it!” you snapped, looking at her intensely.

“What?” Jae-In chuckled, enjoying this side of you, as she looked around the Han River, where a few of the people jogging had looked your way for the commotion. “Don’t you think Suho deserves to know who truly is the father of Joohyun?”

Joonmyun’s eyes widened, looking straight at Jae-In to see any sign that what she said wasn’t true. “What are you talking about?”

“Joonmyun, you have to listen to me.” you desperately called out, looking at him as he looked at you in disbelief.

“Listen to you?” he calmly asked.

Oh, no. If there was anything scarier about Suho, it would have to be when he was mad, but acted calm about it.

“Listen to what, actually, Hyunji?” the shock still within him, as he continued to doubt you. “For six years. Six, long years. You haven’t really been honest with me. Why start now?” he said, his words feeling like a stab straight at you.

“She has been lying to you all these years. But, probably not just you.” Jae-In chimed in out of nowhere. “Chanyeol doesn’t even know he really is the father yet.”

Your eyes widened, not believing Jae-In had just said what she did. How could she... How dare she? “That’s not true.” you said lowly, not sure what else to say. “Su-”

“Stop calling me that!” Joonmyun snapped at you. He hated it that name so much. It wasn’t him. Over the years he missed just being Joonmyun. He missed being the old Joonmyun with you by his side. The Suho now wasn’t the one as happy as Joonmyun ever was. Or so he thought.

“All this time Hyunji’s been playing everyone. She even-”

“Stop it, Jae-In.” Suho looked at her cautiously. “I’ve heard everything that I needed today.”

Sorry that it's really short >.<

***Not edited