Chapter Five

“Yah, Kim Joonmyun, wake up.” Kyungsoo ordered, sitting down on the leader’s bed to shake the sleeping figure.

The sun peeked through Joonmyun’s eyes as he heard the blinds open, filling light into his room. He soon peeked through one eye, revealing three of his members, causually bringing themselves into his room with the most questioning looks.

“Soooo?” Sehun was the first to ask, putting down the magazine he had in hand from Suho’s coffee table.

“Good morning to you too.” the leader chuckled, getting up on a sitting position as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. “I thought we had the whole week off.” he added into a yawn, fully waking up as his brain started to function.

The three members, Kyungsoo, Sehun, and Baekhyun, all looked at each other, nodding as they attacked their leader on the bed.

“Hyung, just tell us.” they all laughed. Somehow, their positions turned out with Suho being squished at the bottom as the younger ones toppled over him on the queen sized bed that wouldn’t even fit all four of them.

“YAH! Get off.” Suho tried saying sternly, but ended up laughing with them, since he was in a very good mood.

The troublemakers complied right away, slightly scared of their nice-looking leader that they would never want to cross.

“Mianhae hyung.” Baekhyun cheesily smiled as the three of them stood up infront of the leader.

“So are you going to tell us what happened?” Sehun broke off, again with his impatience.

“Aish,” Joonmyun smirked, throwing one of his pillows towards the maknae, who caught it easily with his good reflexes. “I’ll tell you all later. Just let me get ready first.” he said, finally stepping out of his bed.

“Do you at least want breakfast?” Kyungsoo interrupted the leader who was fishing clothes out of his cabinet.

Joonmyun looked up at him and smiled, nodding, as he ran his way towards the member, tackling them in for a hug.

“Hyung!” Kyungsoo screamed off-guard, their balance almost tipping at how much force he came at them.

“You’re so weird.” Baekhyun chuckled, slipping out of the group hug, pulling the maknae along.

Suho just smiled from ear to ear, walking back to his bathroom like nothing even happened.

The remaining members looked at each other with another questioning look, glad that their once jolly leader was back.

“It must have went well last night.” the maknae spoke, smiling himself, also feeling happy for his leader.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

“Oh! Joohyun is staying at the dorm for the weekend, so you guys better behave yourselves in front of my daughter.” Suho nonchalantly said after swallowing his blueberry pancake, drinking his hot coffee afterwards.

The three guys present paused, almost choking on their food, as they all  looked at their leader with widened eyes.

“Bwoh?” Kyungsoo was the first to speak, swallowing whatever he had in his mouth, both excited and scared at how things would end up.

Unlike the other two who were excited, Kyungsoo was the only one among them who actually knew about the consequences if things went wrong, but he couldn’t say anything now. Not without talking you and Jongin first.

“We have to clean the whole dorm first.” Kyungsoo said after, to hide his previous remark, going after his ‘umma’ image that fit him perfectly.