Stepping beyond comfort.

At hostel room 

Khwahish pov:-

Khwahish: guys!! we're running late for the fresher party! I can't believe it. We need to hurry up and get ready quickly, do your makeup fast

Ridanshi: Don't panic, Khwahish. We still have a bit of time left. Let's prioritize the essentials and speed up our preparations.

Saina: You're right, Ridanshi. Khwahish, quickly freshen up and change into your chosen outfit. We'll help you with any last-minute touch-ups.

Khwahish: Okay, I'll get changed right away. Can you please grab my dress from the closet, Ridhu?

Ridanshi: Of course, bro! Here's your dress. Meanwhile, Saina and I will quickly do our makeup. We'll need to go for a simple and quick look.

Saina: Absolutely, Ridanshi. Let's go for a light foundation, a quick swipe of mascara, and a natural lip color. We don't have time for intricate details.

Khwahish: I'm almost ready, guys. Just let me fix my hair quickly, and we can head out.

Ridanshi: Time is of the essence, Khwahish. How about a simple ponytail or a open hair ? It'll look stylish without taking too much time.

Saina: Yes, that's a great idea, Ridanshi. A open hair will work perfectly. It'll give you a polished look without needing much effort.

Khwahish: Alright, I'll go with open hair , Okay, I'm all set. Let's grab our things and head to the party.

Ridanshi: Fantastic, Khwahish! You look amazing as always. Don't worry about being a little late. We'll make up for it by having an incredible time once we get there.

Saina : Absolutely! The important thing is to enjoy ourselves and celebrate this special occasion. Let's go and make some unforgettable memories.

Khwahish: Thank you, both of you. I'm glad I have such understanding friends. Alright, let's not waste any more time. Fresher party, here we come!

at party:-

As they enter the party, the girls are filled with a sense of anticipation and excitement. Their faces light up with smiles, and their eyes shine with enthusiasm,

they join their fellow students in this celebratory gathering. They are open to new experiences, ready to forge new friendships and create lasting memories. they are enjoying then only khwahish's  senior from different branch  spotted her and started coming towards them ..

Khwahish(after seeing him)- hii sir 

senior (with gentle smile)- khwahish everything is going good na , no worrry?

Khwahish- not at all bhai , here meet my friends ridanshi - she's my roommate and you know saina..

senior - hii hii...

They smiled and said hii, after that  her senior gone because his bestfriend is continously calling him, and there focus is on anouncement going on...

jay: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the much-awaited fresher party! I'm Jay, and I'll be your host for the evening.

Meera: And I'm Meera, your co-host. We're thrilled to have all of you here tonight to celebrate the beginning of an exciting journey together.

Jay: Absolutely, Meera! Now, before we dive into the festivities, let's talk about the much-anticipated Miss Fresher and Mister Fresher rounds.

Meera: That's right, Jay. These rounds are all about showcasing the charm, talent, and personality of our wonderful freshers.

Jay: So, here are the rules for the Miss Fresher round. Each participant will have a chance to introduce themselves on stage. You'll have a maximum of one minute to share your name, hobbies, and something interesting about yourself.

Jay: And now, let's move on to the rules for the Miss Fresher and Mister Fresher rounds. This is where the real excitement begins!

Meera: Absolutely, Jay! Alright, freshers, get ready to showcase your talents and charm. But before we dive in, we want to remind everyone that participation is completely voluntary. It's all about having fun and embracing new experiences.

As Jay and Meera announce the rules for the Miss Fresher and Mister Fresher rounds, a mixture of apprehension and reluctance settles within Khwahish. Her eyes betray a flicker of uncertainty, hesitant to step out of her comfort zone

Khwahish: (hesitant tone) Um, guys, I'm not sure if I want to participate. It's just not really my thing.

Ridanshi: (enthusiastically) Come on, Khwahish! You've got so much to offer. You'll surprise yourself, I promise!

Saina : (supportively) Khwahish, we understand your nervousness, but stepping out of your comfort zone can be rewarding. You never know what you're capable of until you try.

Khwahish: (nervously) Alright, I can do that. I'll give it my best shot.

Ridanshi: That's the spirit, Khwahish! We're all here to support you, no matter what.

Saina: Absolutely, Khwahish. We believe in you, and we'll be cheering you on every step of the way.

Khwahish: Thank you, guys. I'm still nervous, but with your support, I'm ready to give it my all. Let's make this a night to remember!

First round

The fresher party contest kicked off with an air of anticipation. One by one, the participants took their turn, stepping onto the stage to introduce themselves. They stood tall, radiating a mix of nerves and excitement as they faced the expectant crowd.

As each fresher took their spotlight, their personalities shone through their introductions. They shared their names, hobbies, and unique quirks that made them who they were. The audience applauded, encouraging them to embrace their individuality.

Then came Ridanshi's turn. She sauntered confidently onto the stage, a vibrant energy surrounding her. Her voice projected with charisma as she introduced herself. The crowd couldn't help but be captivated by her enthusiasm, cheering and clapping along.

Next in line was Saina, her gentle presence illuminating the stage. With grace and warmth, she shared her name and her passion for art. Her voice resonated, drawing the audience into her world, where creativity and kindness thrived.

Finally, it was Khwahish's turn, her footsteps hesitant yet determined. She took a deep breath, summoning the courage to step into the spotlight

As Khwahish stepped forward to give her introduction, her voice carried an ethereal quality that resonated throughout the room. Unbeknownst to her, a young man, standing at a distance, found himself captivated by the melodic tones that escaped her lips. From afar, his eyes fixated on Khwahish, drawn in by her presence and the genuine warmth that emanated from her.

His thoughts remained hidden, locked away within the depths of his mind, leaving those around him unaware of the silent connection forming between them.

No one knew what lay in the young man's eyes—whether it was an admiration of Khwahish's beauty, a recognition of her inner light, or the stirrings of an unexpected connection.

Heyy guys I hope you liked today's update , plzzzz support my book I'm a beginner in this field so plz tell my mistake of had done something wrong in any part of this book .

I'm eagerly waiting for your comments and votes and do suggest me if there's a need to editing....

Have a great day ahead

Be positive and spread love

- wish_09