Family.time

chachaji: Armaan, have some more of your favorite dishes. You must be hungry after such a long time.

Armaan: No, no, I'm already full. I can't eat anymore.

Ridanshi: (Laughs)  bhai sa , don't lie. We know you can eat a lot!

Armaan: (Smiling) Well, maybe, but I really can't eat anymore right now.

Riaansh(twin of ridaanshi): (Whispering) Brother, you're missing out on all the delicious food. Don't worry, I'll eat enough for both of us!

Armaan: (Laughs) Riaansh, you're always up for some extra food. Enjoy it!

chachiji : Look at them, always pulling each other's leg. It's such a joy to see them together.

Ridanshi: (Teasingly) bhai sa, Riaansh is just reminding you not to miss out on the good stuff.

Armaan: (Playfully) I guess I'll have to rely on Riaansh's taste buds then. Keep the jokes coming, Riaansh!

The family bursts into laughter, enjoying the light-hearted banter and the warmth of being together.

Armaan's father stood at the doorway of his room, waiting for his son to come out. As soon as he saw Armaan, he couldn't hold back his emotions any longer. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he embraced his son tightly, holding him close as if trying to make up for all the time they had been apart.

"It's so good to see you, son," his father said, his voice choked with emotion. "I've missed you every single day."

Armaan hugged his father back, feeling overwhelmed with love and affection. "I missed you too, Dad," he replied, trying to hold back his own tears. "I can't believe I'm finally back home."

They stayed in each other's embrace for a while, letting their emotions flow freely, expressing all the love and longing they had kept inside during the time they were apart. After some time, they finally pulled away and smiled at each other through teary eyes.

At khwahish home:-

Khwaahish: (mentally chuckling) seems like armaan sir has sent me a follow request on Instagram. thoda wait karana banta hai.

[After 4-5 hours]

Khwaahish: (seeing Armaan's call)  Oh, now he's calling me? 

Khwaahish answers the call in a teasing manner.

Khwaahish: Any problem, sir? Why did you call me?

Armaan: (teasingly)  What, can't I call without a problem? 

Khwaahish: Oh, I didn't say that. I was just asking what's the matter?

Armaan: (curiously) Did you check Instagram?

Khwaahish: Yes, I'm still scrolling. What happened?

Armaan: You didn't accept my follow request?

Khwaahish: (teasingly) I only accept friends and family.

Armaan: Then who am I?

Khwaahish: (biting her lips to hold back her laughter) You're my senior.

Armaan: so it's an order from senior to accept his request

Khwahish- you are requesting me or odering ...

Armaan - okay fine don't..

Khwahish- wait I accepted your request sirrr

Armaan(in sarcasm ) -It's my honour to been accepted by you..

Khwahish- wipe that scarcastic face ... I'll text you later , I've to go

After that armaan is busy with is family

armaan is playing snooker with his cousins riaansh who is younger while jay is married and rishi is not married ,ridaanshi is also there

Armaan:   Riaansh, you ask so many questions, buddy! There's no one special, we were just talking.

Ridaanshi: (teasingly) yes Riaansh, who knows...ssss

Armaan(glaring) : Ridaanshi, you're still up to your mischiefs?

Ridaanshi: (innocently) What happened, bhai sa? I was just saying that maybe there could be something special going on.)

Rishi: (joining in the fun) Yes, brother, now you have to tell us who that special someone is.

Armaan: Leave it, guys. Just spending time with a friend.

The family continues to tease Armaan about the mysterious "special someone," adding laughter and joy to their snooker game.

Meanwhile at khwahish' house

Simran: (teasingly)  Khwahish, I saw you talking to your senior again! Is there something more than just a friendly conversation?

Khwahish: (blushing) Simran, it's not like that! We're just friends, I swear.

Simran: (teasingly) Uh-huh, just friends? I can see that  Khwahish. There's definitely something going on.

Khwahish: (nervously) Well, I don't know, Simran. Armaan is a bit confusing. Sometimes he gives mixed signals, and it's hard to understand his true intentions.

Simran: (curiously) Mixed signals? Can you give me an example?

Khwahish: (thinking) Well, there are times when he's really caring and attentive, and then there are moments when he seems distant and aloof. It's like he's sending me mixed messages about his feelings.

Simran: (thoughtfully) I can understand how that can be confusing. But you know, Khwahish, sometimes people have their own reasons for behaving that way. It could be that he's just unsure about his own feelings or going through something personal.

Khwahish: (sighs) You're right, Simran. I shouldn't jump to conclusions. I need to have a heart-to-heart conversation with him and express my feelings openly.

Simran: (supportively) That's a good idea, Khwahish. Communication is key in any relationship. Be honest with him about how you feel and ask him about his intentions. It's the only way to get clarity.

Khwahish: (determined) I'll gather my thoughts and talk to him soon. I don't want to let my confusion hold me back from finding out the truth.

Simran: (encouragingly) That's the spirit, Khwahish! Trust your instincts and have faith in yourself. Whatever the outcome, remember that you deserve happiness and someone who appreciates you fully.

Khwahish: (gratefully) Thank you, Simran. Your support means a lot to me. I'll figure things out and make the best decision for myself.

Simran and Khwahish continue their conversation, with Simran offering advice and understanding as Khwahish navigates through her confusion and contemplates her feelings for Armaan.

Heyy guys I hope you liked today's update , plzzzz support my book I'm a beginner in this field so plz tell my mistake of had done something wrong in any part of this book .

I'm eagerly waiting for your comments and votes and do suggest me if there's a need to editing....

Have a great day ahead

Be positive and spread love