chai and moon..

As they reached the college, Khwahish was greeted with cheers, cake, and balloons, which brought a wide smile to her face. Everyone gathered around as she cut the cake, and she made sure to feed each of her friends a piece, spreading joy and laughter.

When Khwahish reached Armaan's place, their eyes met, and there was a deep emotion exchanged between them. She offered him a piece of cake, and he took a small bite from her hand, savoring the sweetness of the moment. In return, he picked up a piece of cake and gently fed it to her, their eyes locked in a silent understanding.

After the exchange, Armaan quietly excused himself, leaving Khwahish with a mix of emotions. She couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind, but she respected his need for space. Their unspoken connection and the small gesture of sharing cake had conveyed more than words ever could.

After few weeks:-

At night in the hostel, Khwahish's thoughts were in turmoil as she debated whether to make a phone call or not. She couldn't decide if she really needed to call him or if he would misunderstand her intentions. But there was a task at hand, so she gathered the courage and dialed his number.

(on call)

Armaan - Hello, Khwahish. Why are you calling?

Khwahish - (Oh gosh, what if he takes it the wrong way?) Well, actually, sir, I was thinking... no, no, I needed some assistance. If it's not too much trouble...

Armaan - (interrupting) Sure, Khwahish. What do you need help with?

Khwahish - (feeling relieved) Thank you, sir. I need some guidance on this project. I'm a bit stuck and thought you could provide some insight.

Armaan - Of course, I'll do my best to help you out. Just give me some details, and we can discuss it further.

Armaan:  is this call only about work?

Khwahish:  Actually ...you know, I'm getting bored, and with my exams approaching, I really need some space, sorry if i disturbed you in this odd hour..

Armaan(chuckle): no problem ,I understand. actually i'm going taking a break and going to chai tapri ... you can join me if you want and have some chai. if you're comfortable with that. But I understand if you have concerns about Ridanshi being asleep.

Khwahish: sounds intersting...but are you going alone at this time?

Armaan: i was going with adwait , but now he's not in a mood to go.so you're coming or not?

Khwaahish: what about ridaanshi?

Armaan: Don't worry about Ridanshi. She'll understand. We can keep the walk nearby, so it won't be too long or disruptive. It's important to take breaks and refresh your mind, especially during exams.

Khwahish: You're right.  Okay, let's go for a walk and have some chai. But we'll make sure it's brief and quiet, so Ridanshi won't be disturbed.

Armaan: Perfect. Take your time to inform Ridanshi, and let me know when you're ready. We can meet outside the hostel.

Khwahish: Alright, I'll send her a quick message and get ready. Thank you for understanding, Mr. chauhan.....uhh ..i mean sir..(closing her eyes and chuckling for her mistake)

Armaan(chuckling): You're welcome, ms. ahuja ..i mean junior. It's important to take care of ourselves. See you soon.

As they ended the call, Khwahish felt a mixture of nervousness and excitement. She quickly messaged Ridanshi about their plan and began preparing herself for the walk. The idea of spending time with Armaan outside of work created a sense of anticipation and provided a much-needed break from her exam preparations.