the Outburst

AT HOSTEL:-

Khwahish: (smiling) You know, Ridanshi, I find it fascinating that you have such a diverse heritage. Half Rajasthani and half Punjabi! How did that happen?

Ridanshi: (laughs) Well, my grandmother is from Rajasthan, and my grandfather is Punjabi. It's an interesting mix of cultures in our family. Love marriages were not very common during their time, but they managed to find each other and create a beautiful life together.

Khwahish: Wow, that's amazing! Love knows no boundaries, right? It's heartwarming to hear stories like that, even from the past. Love truly has its own ways of bringing people together.

Ridanshi: Absolutely! It just goes to show that love transcends cultural differences and societal norms. It's all about connecting with someone on a deeper level and accepting them for who they are.

Khwahish: Speaking of diverse backgrounds, let me tell you about mine. I live in Shimla, but my roots are in Prayagraj. So, I guess you can say I belong to two different worlds.

Ridanshi: That's interesting! Shimla and Prayagraj must have such distinct cultures. How was it growing up with that blend?

Khwahish: It was a unique experience, Ridanshi. I got to witness the beauty of both Himachali and Uttar Pradesh traditions. 

Ridanshi: It sounds incredible, Khwahish! I love how our backgrounds bring such different flavors to our lives. 

Khwahish: Ridanshi, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's your brother Armaan like? I'm curious to know more about him.

Ridanshi: (sighs) Armaan... He's the son of our bade papa and badi mummy. Well, in the past, he wasn't like this. He used to be a lot more friendly and approachable. But something changed, and now he's perceived as rude by many. Even at home, he prefers staying away and spends most of his holidays here, at the college.

Khwahish: (listening intently) I see. It must be difficult for your family to witness such a change in his behavior. Is there any specific reason behind it?

Ridanshi: (sadly) Honestly, I'm not sure. It's like he built these walls around him, and it's hard to get through. He's become distant from everyone, including our family. I wish I knew what happened or what led to this transformation.

Khwahish: (compassionately) It's tough to see someone you care about going through such a difficult phase. 

Ridanshi: (smiling weakly)  It's just that sometimes it gets overwhelming, and I worry about him.

Khwahish: I completely understand, Ridanshi. Sometimes, a small change of scenery or a sweet treat can help uplift our spirits. How about we go out for some ice cream? It might bring a smile to your face and give you a little break from everything.

Ridanshi: (brightening up) That sounds like a wonderful idea! Ice cream always has a way of making things better. Let's go and indulge ourselves.

As they walked towards the ice cream parlor, Khwahish hoped that this small gesture would bring some joy to Ridanshi's heart and provide a momentary escape from the worries surrounding her brother. 

(next day)

Khwahish sat with her friends in the college auditorium, eagerly waiting for the play to begin. As they chatted excitedly, Khwahish mentioned the name "Armaan" as one of the characters in the play. Little did she know that this innocent remark would trigger a storm.

Suddenly, a wave of anger surged through the air as Armaan, who happened to be nearby, overheard Khwahish's words. His eyes narrowed, and his temper flared. Without thinking, he approached their group, his voice laced with fury.