Shifting Perspectives: The Devil, The Crackhead, and The Coffee Date

As the project progressed, Khwahish found herself frustrated and disheartened. Armaan's rejection of her ideas had become a recurring pattern, leaving her feeling unheard and disregarded. It wasn't just his rejection that bothered her; it was his unwavering pursuit of perfection that grated on her nerves.

In the midst of their latest meeting, Armaan dismissed Khwahish's idea once again, his tone brimming with a mix of authority and criticism. Khwahish clenched her fists, anger simmering within her. How could he be so rigid and inflexible?

Muttering under her breath, Khwahish excused herself from the meeting, unable to bear the weight of her frustration any longer. She knew she needed a moment alone to collect her thoughts and regain her composure.

Back in her hostel room, Khwahish sat at her desk, her mind filled with a whirlwind of emotions. She wondered why Armaan couldn't see the value in her ideas, why he insisted on striving for an unattainable level of perfection.

Ridanshi, Khwahish's roommate, noticed her friend's distress and decided to strike up a conversation.

Ridanshi: "How much work does he make you do, huh? And on top of that, he expects perfection. It's so difficult to satisfy him."

Khwahish let out a sigh of frustration.

Khwahish: I'm telling you ridhu, I'll kill your brother, idiot brat I know he is a senior that doesn't gave him right to do anything can you imagine... bro he rejected my presentation third time arghhhhh my head is blasting right now

Ridanshi (laughing):- Why does he have a problem with you bro, means it is okay to be the leader of the group but still, you know I love that battering and unknown tension between you both

Khwahish (glaring):- don't start this topic again

Ridanshi (chuckle):- okay okay

Ridanshi chimed in, recalling Khwahish's initial admiration for Armaan.

Ridanshi: "But you praised him so much before. I couldn't see any exceptional qualities in him. How did you end up thinking so highly of him?"

Khwahish chuckled, shaking her head.

Khwahish: "Even if I look at him with the most loving gaze, I still can't see it. And that's not even the main issue."

Ridanshi playfully pretended to be angry.

Ridanshi: "Oh, so now you're criticizing my brother in front of me?"

Khwahish quickly corrected herself, not wanting to offend Ridanshi.

Khwahish: "No, not your brother... I meant, our senior."

A sudden video call interrupted their conversation, and it was Simran on the other end.

Simran: "Hey there! What are you both up to?"

Khwahish: "Oh, just drowning in work, Simran."

Simran teased Khwahish.

Simran: "Aww, you're in trouble, huh?"

Khwahish: "Well, it feels like he's working me to the bone. If anyone else were in his place, they wouldn't burden me with so much work."

Simran giggled mischievously.

Simran: "That's true, Khwahish. I happened to come across your college's confession page, and there were so many confessions about your Armaan sir."

Khwahish: "I don't know what they see in him. Sure, he might have a good-looking face, but what's the use of that?"

Ridanshi, pretending to be angry, interjected.