homecoming- shimla

Khwahish and ridanshi's room :-

Khwaahish: Ridanshi, why are you so emotional? What happened?

Ridanshi: (Hugging Khwaahish tightly) Khwaahish, guess what? Bhai is going to Rajasthan with me on the 24th!

Khwaahish: (Surprised and delighted) Really? Oh my goodness! That's incredible news, Ridanshi! I'm so happy for you.

Ridanshi: (Tears of joy in her eyes) Yes, Khwaahish! It's like a dream come true. Bhai has decided to come back with me to our family after so many years.

Khwaahish: (Smiling) That's truly wonderful, Ridanshi. I can see how much this means to you. It's amazing to witness the bond between siblings.

Ridanshi: (Nodding) Absolutely, Khwaahish. Our family has been longing for Bhai's presence, and now he's finally coming home. It's a beautiful moment for all of us.

Khwaahish: (Reflecting) It's amazing how family can hold such deep love and connection.

Khwaahish: (With warmth in her voice) I'm truly happy for both of you, Ridanshi. This journey will bring you all closer, and the love and support of our family will make it even more special.

Ridanshi: (Grateful) Thank you, Khwaahish, for always being there for me. Your support means a lot. I'm glad I can share this news with you, my dear friend.

Khwaahish: (Hugging Ridanshi back) You don't have to thank me, Ridanshi. Friends are there to support each other through thick and thin. I'm honored to be a part of your journey.

After knowing that he's going home

(text)

Khwaahish: Thanks for listening to me and considering my advice, it means a lot.

Armaan: I needed that advice, Khwaahish. Sometimes, it takes someone else's perspective to make us realize what truly matters. Thank you for being there for me.

Khwaahish: You're welcome, sir, I could offer some support and guidance. We all need someone to lean on during difficult times. Just remember, your family's love and presence will bring you immense happiness and fulfillment.

Armaan : hmm, thank you

Last day of semester:

after exams

Khwaahish: (laughing) samarth, I can't believe you're still making jokes about the mess food. I'm so ready to have some home-cooked meals.

Saina : Seriously, samarth , how do you manage to eat so much and not gain any weight? It's not fair!

Samarth: (grinning) It's all about my superhuman metabolism, saina. I was born to devour food without any consequences.

Ridanshi: (laughing along) Well, I envy your metabolism, samarth. I wish I could eat like you and not worry about gaining weight.

Khwaahish: (joining in the banter) You both are making me crave some delicious homemade food now. I can't wait to enjoy the flavors of home.

samarth : I tell you what, Khwaahish. You're going to have the best meals back home. The mess food won't even stand a chance.

saina : (rolling her eyes) Okay, samarth, we get it. Your love for food knows no bounds.

Khwaahish: (smiling) Well, guys, regardless of the food banter, I'm going to miss all of you. We've had such a great time together this semester....where's aks, i wanted to meet him also

samarth: (playfully) Oh, come on, Khwaahish. You're going to miss my food jokes the most, right?...and about aks ...he had some important work , so jldi nikalna pada.