(Announcement- New story✨✨)

-: prologue:-

Amidst the gentle rain outside, I found comfort in my warm ginger tea. Memories and feelings swirled within me, like a storm of emotions. I remembered the saying, "Sometimes life surprises you when you least expect it," and how true it had become as I got lost in my own past, thinking about a special someone.

Whenever I caught up with my college friends, it made me think of him. What we shared was a secret, known only to us, and that was both comforting and a bit heavy to carry.

Looking out the rain-splattered window, I felt a rush of nostalgia. It took me back to the beginning, my first day of college, where everything started. 

His smile had an incredible effect on me, and his voice, deep and soothing, had a way of calming my racing thoughts. His eyes, a captivating mix of colors, hid his thoughts, making me even more intrigued by him.

But looking back, what I felt wasn't really love, just a strong attraction, like a powerful flame that didn't last long. I'm not entirely sure, but I don't hold any grudges either.

 He's focused on his life, now an officer in the Indian Army, and that's a beautiful path he's chosen.

Our story is a part of my life, a chapter I hold dear, even though it wasn't meant to be forever. The rain outside keeps falling, a reminder that life is full of fleeting moments, much like the intense but short-lived connection we once had.

 The rain outside keeps falling, a reminder that life is full of fleeting moments, much like the intense but short-lived connection we once had

Not going to reveal the names .....(going to start after EYES DON'T LIE my current book)

guys do support me with your votes and do let me know if it needs any changes ...

by take care

if anyone wants any specific plot in any of my story feel free to say ...❤️❤️❤️