A night to remember..

(continuing....from previous parts)

Khwaahish cut the cake, and the room filled with joyful cheers. Meanwhile, Armaan observed the scene from a distance, a soft smile gracing his face. Adwait joined him, standing by his side, and asked if everything was sorted.

Armaan: She loves me so much that she was willing to sacrifice her love for me, even after everything we went through. (A lone tear escaped his eyes)

Adwait smiled, patting his back in reassurance.

Adwait: Did she confess?

Armaan: Not yet. You guys interrupted at that moment, you idiot. (He gritted his teeth)

Adwait chuckled, understanding the situation.

Adwaitn: Sorry, sorry. But this time, make sure not to break her heart.

Armaan nodded, determined to protect Khwaahish's heart at all costs.

Before he could finish his sentence ,door knocked

After the birthday celebration, as everyone started to leave, Adwait playfully called out to Armaan.

Adwait: Armaan, aren't you coming? (A mischievous glint sparkled in his eyes)

The attention of everyone turned towards Armaan, curious about his response. Armaan quietly cursed Adwait under his breath, knowing he was up to something.

Kanak chimed in with a playful tone.

Kanak: Yeah! Go, go, you idiot! Today is girls' night out, and boys are not allowed. Go, go!

samarth joined in, expressing his desire to be a part of the fun.

samarth: That's not fair! We also want to join you guys, please.

Armaan contemplated for a moment before an idea struck him.

Armaan: Alright then, it's settled. Let's have a night campout with a bonfire!

Excitement filled the air as everyone enthusiastically agreed to the plan. Adwait smirked, seeing Armaan's reaction, knowing that the night ahead would be filled with unforgettable moments and cherished memories.

After Armaan left the room without listening to anything, calling the boys to arrange things for the bonfire, the girls were left behind. Ridaanshi moved closer to Khwaahish, apologizing for her actions.

Ridaanshi: Khwaahish, I'm sorry. I didn't mean...

Khwaahish, with a mischievous smile, interrupted her.

Khwaahish: Ridaanshi Chauhan, aka Ridaanshi Adwait Nayak, you're my bhabhi. How can anyone stay angry with their bhabhi? (She hugged Ridaanshi)

Ridaanshi smiled, relieved that Khwaahish didn't hold any grudges.

Kanak, wanting to address a lingering question, approached Khwaahish.

Kanak: Tell me something, Khwaahish. How could you think that I love that idiot, Armaan? I can barely handle his mischievousness. It's only you.

Khwaahish hugged Kanak tightly, her voice filled with sincerity.

Khwaahish: I'm sorry, Kanak. It's just... you know what I mean.

Kanak responded understandingly.

Kanak: That you love him.

Khwaahish blushed at the revelation, and Saina couldn't resist joining in.