Shattered Bonds

The news of Ridanshi's transfer to Rajasthan had hit Khwahish like a wrecking ball. She couldn't believe that her best friend, her sister, was being taken away from her, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. As Ridanshi fought with her brother, tears streamed down from her cheeks, feeling utterly helpless.

Ridanshi: (pleadingly) Bhai, please, I don't want to go. My life is here, with Khwahish and all our friends. Why are you doing this?

Armaan: (firmly) It's for your own good, Ridanshi. 

Ridanshi: (angrily) I don't need a fresh start! I have everything I need right here. Khwahish is my family, and I can't leave her.

Despite Ridanshi's protests, Armaan was resolute in his decision. He didn't want to see his sister get hurt because of the complications in her life, which he believed were caused by her association with him and Khwahish.

As days turned into weeks, Khwahish's life became a living nightmare. Rumors and accusations started spreading like wildfire. People whispered behind her back, pointing fingers at her for being the reason behind Ridanshi's transfer. They questioned her character and integrity, and it hurt Khwahish deeply.

At first, she tried to ignore the gossip, hoping it would die down eventually, but it only grew louder and more hurtful. Khwahish found herself becoming an outcast, isolated from the very friends she once laughed and cherished moments with. She felt like she was drowning in a sea of judgment and prejudice.

The pain of losing Ridanshi and the burden of the accusations became too much for Khwahish to bear. She became withdrawn, seeking solace in her solitude. The once vibrant and cheerful girl had become a mere shadow of her former self.

In the midst of her turmoil, Saina remained a constant source of support. She stood by Khwahish's side, offering her shoulder to cry on and lending a listening ear.

Saina: (compassionately) Khwahish, don't let their words define you. You know who you are and what you mean to Ridanshi. That's what matters.

Khwahish: (voice breaking) But it hurts, Saina. I never imagined that our friendship would be put through such a test.

Saina: (firmly) True friendships withstand the storms, Khwahish. And remember, I believe in you, and so does Ridanshi. That's all that should matter.

Though Saina's words offered some comfort, Khwahish couldn't shake off the pain and heartache that gnawed at her soul. She missed Ridanshi terribly and felt lost without her guiding presence.

As days turned into weeks, Khwahish found herself yearning to talk to Armaan. She wanted to confront him about his actions and the consequences they had on her life. She knew that she needed closure, and maybe, just maybe, she could salvage their friendship from the ruins it had become.

But every time she mustered the courage to face him, her emotions got the better of her. The fear of rejection and more hurt stopped her in her tracks, but now she hated him to the core.now she don't want to face him...armaan left for his internship, adwait was already left before the incident.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In the wake of that painful incident, Khwahish had embraced change with fierce determination. The once bubbly and vivacious girl had morphed into a woman with an impenetrable exterior.

 She withdrew from everyone, cutting down her contacts and creating a cocoon around herself.

In the four years of her engineering journey, Khwahish had learned the art of shielding her heart from any potential hurt. She buried the memories of her shattered friendship with Ridanshi and the bitterness that engulfed her due to Armaan's accusations. Instead of confronting her pain, she chose to focus on her studies and personal growth.

No one knew exactly what happened on that fateful day, the day when the tornado named Armaan Singh Chauhan blew through Khwahish's life, leaving behind a trail of devastation.It all began as a gentle breeze, a friendship that blossomed between two souls who seemed destined to be inseparable. 

Khwahish and Armaan, once the best of friends, shared an unbreakable bond. Their laughter echoed through the corridors of their college, and their camaraderie was the envy of others.

But like a calm before the storm, there were signs of change lurking beneath the surface. Armaan's emotions for Khwahish began to take a different shape, unbeknownst to her. As their friendship deepened, so did the stirrings of something more within him. Yet, Armaan was hesitant to acknowledge the storm brewing in his heart.

But then, the unseen tornado struck, sweeping away the tranquility of their friendship. In a moment of confusion and misunderstanding, Armaan's anger and protectiveness erupted like a tempest, accusing Khwahish of using him and Ridanshi for her own benefit.

In the years that followed, Khwahish retreated into a cocoon of self-preservation. The pain of betrayal and the loss of her friendship with Ridanshi and Armaan left her scarred and distrustful of anyone who came too close. She transformed into a woman with a guarded heart, unwilling to let anyone penetrate the walls she had built.

Amidst the chaos, Armaan left for his internship, leaving Khwahish to pick up the pieces of her broken life. Adwait's absence only added to the void, as she felt abandoned and alone in the aftermath of the storm.

The truth of that fateful day remained buried deep within, a dark secret that Armaan kept locked away. No one knew the full extent of the emotional tornado that had torn through her life, leaving her adrift and lost.

Heyy guys I hope you liked today's update , plzzzz support my book I'm a beginner in this field so plz tell my mistake of had done something wrong in any part of this book .

I'm eagerly waiting for your comments and votes and do suggest me if there's a need to editing....

Have a great day ahead

Be positive and spread love