Chapter Fifteen: Love?

*Mature Warning*

*Mature Warning*

*Chaos Realm*

     At the top of the throne room held Matthias, he was admiring the stone throne that allowed Lady Chaos to be seated, and rule over her Kingdom. What he had witnessed has done damage to him, a man he thought would be there for him. Wanted to kill him just to get what he wanted. It was devastating.

"I am sorry," Lady Chaos's voice echoed from behind Matthias, but it didn't make him turn to face her. "It must be hard to see that," she didn't consider the effect it would have on him after it was all said and done.

"You were right though," he admitted, turning his body to face her. "Humans will always choose themselves over others," it was a fact and biological. If you put two families together, and you had to choose one to be killed, you of course would save your own family.

"It is the way of life," she confessed, stepping closer to Matthias. "In the end they all wish to get what they want. Dream of a better way of life," her gaze was soft upon him, actually feeling sorry for what she had done. But she held back from talking about his dead parents, not even she could make him feel better after losing the ones you love.

"Then I should start living my dream," he states. Without warning, he lunges forward not to attack but to do the thing he's been wanting to do for a while. His lips crashed onto Lady Chaos's and she was stunned. It was heated and full of passion that they both have never felt before. The Queen roamed her hands around his neck, and pushed the kiss deeper. But he accepted it graciously. The kisses began to become more heated, and forceful, as if they had not got long.

They both pulled back to stare at one another, they could only see lust in each other's eyes and it was all that they needed. Lady Chaos unwraps her hands from around him, and in one swift move pushes Matthias on his chest and with the force he trips over his feet and lands on the hard surface of the throne. He lets out a 'Woah' in shock, but he was finding this exciting. However, the Queen did not let him have the time to think, as she straddles his lap, as the throne was big enough for such a thing. She resumed kissing him, taking his lips onto hers. Their tongues fought for dominance, and surely Lady Chaos won, she was always the one in control.

Matthias's hands roamed her body, and came to her waist, feeling the curves she had, but this just made her sexier to him. After a few deep kisses, she pulls back and grabs her tiara, pulling it off and throwing it to the side. Before she began to remove her elbow-length, red, fingerless gloves. She was in a hurry and had them off in no time, throwing them to the side. She could see that Matthias was enjoying the show, which made her grin wide at him. With a single touch to her chest plate, red energy leapt from her fingertips and began to tear away her outfit. It was like a red flame, eating away the whole outfit. Within seconds she was exposed to him, and she grinned as his mouth fell open in her beauty, taking every inch of her in. She leans down and touches the white cloth of his outfit. With a single touch the outfit was eaten away by the red flames.