Chapter 1: Memory Loss

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
[" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.

—————

6.00pm, Musutafu Hospital

Beep... beep... beep...

In a hospital room, a teenage boy was lying on the bed as his hand was attached to the IV drop. His heartbeats was stable as well as the blood pressure. The boy's head and body were bandaged neatly as he was soundly asleep. Well, that was until his fingers fidgeted and he started waking up. The lights were blinding the boy as he opened his eyes. The teen tried to get used to the light until he could see his surrounding clearly.

「'Where... Where am I?'」The teen thought in Malay as he tried to sit up.

The teen found the place was unfamiliar and started having light headache. The smells of the medicine really made him feel uncomfortable. He hold his head, hoping to reduce the pain a little.

「'What... what is this place? How am I here? Who-...'」

The teen looked at both of his hands with confusion.

「'Who am I? Why can't I remember anything?'」

Then, the teen noticed an orange dino cap and a watch that were placed on a small table beside his bed.

「'Are those... mine?'」

The teen grabbed both of the objects and stared at it for a minute. He tried to think of something as he felt familiar with both of the objects.

「"These are-... Argh!!"」

Suddenly, he had a vision but unfortunately, it's quite blurry so he couldn't see clearly. The headache was getting worse and it was followed by a ringing in his head.

「"Happy birthday Boboiboy! I hope you'll like it. It's pretty big on you now but it will fit when you're older."」

In the first vision, the teen could see that it was a man with black hair and white hair stripe. The man was the one who gave him the cap. But he doesn't know nor remember that man.

「"Here is your watch Boboiboy. I already fix it. Great as new."」

The second vision, the teen saw something that looked like a robot. A yellow sphere robot, floating before his eyes, giving the watch to him.

After seeing those visions, the headache he felt before ease for a while. He tried to calm down after enduring the headache and the vision that could possibly be a piece of his memories.

「'Boboiboy? Is that... my name?'」 The teen thought before he placed the cap and watch back on the table. After that, he heard someone opening the door of the room he was in.

"Oh, you're awake. Wait a second, I will call the doctor." said a long black hair man in Japanese before closing back the door.

On the other hand, Boboiboy was puzzled. He doesn't understand what's the man just said. It felt like another language he wasn't familiar of. Other than that, many questions came across his mind ever since he saw the man.

「'Who is that man? Did he brought me here? Is he good or bad? Do I know him? Does he knew me? Why can't I remember anything?'」 Boboiboy thought as he was clenching the blanket.