Chapter 34: Important Lessons

.

.

.

.

.

.
We were about to walk out from the building when someone suddenly calling Mr. Amato's name.

"Amato!"

It was Maskmana.

"Ah Maskmana. Where have you been all day?"

"Heh, well... you know me. If there's no mission, I will be in my office, creating more gadgets. Plus, your gadgets ideas aren't that bad actually. So I decided to give it a try. Even thought your way of showing your idea isn't improving. Not even a bit."

"Hey! My drawings aren't that bad." said Amato, feeling offended.

"Sure. Keep saying that to yourself. So, where are you guys going?"

"We just done with the lesson and was about to have lunch. Want to join?" offered Mr. Amato.

"Sure, if you insist."

Then, the three of us walked to a nearby restaurant to have our lunch. Unknown to me, my watch was glitching for a second.

______

"So Boboiboy. How's your internship so far? Sorry I couldn't come to see your training." said Maskmana.

Mr. Amato went to the washroom, so it's just the two of us.

"Oh, it's fine. I wouldn't mind at all. Plus I know you have a lot of things to handle. And for your question, my internship went great and smoothly actually."

"I'm glad then. I heard from Amato- which he heard it from Aizawa- that you used to fight quirklessly, right? Before you found out you had a quirk?"

"Ahh yes. Mr. Aizawa taught me how to fight quirklessly since I still believe that I was quirkless at that time. Ever since I found out I had a quirk, I started training using it."

Now that I said it, I didn't remember when was the last time I trained without using my quirk. Probably after I knew I had a quirk.

"A little advice for you Boboiboy. I can understand that the reason you trained with your quirk because you want to fully control it. But you shouldn't forget the previous lessons you had. Every new things you have learnt are important lessons that you need to keep. Even thought you want to train with your quirk, don't just abandoned your previous training. Martial arts will be very useful when fighting villains. Imagine you're fighting Eraserhead, your quirk surely will be erased by him, and the only thing you can rely on is your own strength. That's when martial arts come in handy. So my point is, keep every small or big lessons you have learnt. All of those lessons will be very useful on the right time."

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind."

Then, Mr. Amato has came back to our table. At the same time, the waiter came to take our order.

"Alright I'm back."

"Welcome to our cafe. It's an honor to have you two heroes in our cafe, sirs!"

Right... Their popularity remains even after years.

"So what can I get for you today?" asked the waiter.

He gave us the menu and we started ordering our food. As the waiter leave, we started talking some stuffs.

Zzttz.. zzzttz

The three of us stopped talking and saw my watch was glitching.

"My watch..."