Not a Chapter (spoiler questions?)

Heyyy like I said in the title... I just write this for fun just to see your reaction and opinions.

You see, I'm about to give you some questions that you might want to keep it in your mind as I'm still writing this book. You can say it has slight spoiler but who knows~

So here goes the questions, that I will never tell which right and wrong until I complete this book!!! (Tho, I think you can assume the answer)

#1 (Boboiboy's friends)

You see, there are at least two types of Boboiboy x Mha Crossover story. One, Boboiboy came to mha world alone. Two, Boboiboy came to mha world with his friends. So which one do you think I choose? If one, are his friends going to save him and brought him back to their world? If two, why Boboiboy was found alone? Where is his friends and what happened to them?

(Tho, I feel like you already know which one I choose 😅.. Nevermind)

#2 (A secret)

Well, I didn't give any hint yet in any chapters so far but one of the characters are actually have a secret they didn't tell Boboiboy. No, it's not the secret about One For All since it's not really a secret anymore because he already knew about it. It's something else and it was very precious to Boboiboy. Who do you think he/she is and what secret that is so precious to Boboiboy?

#3 (Villains)

Remember the three villains Amato and Mechabot couldn't beat up because they suddenly managed to escape the prison? Who do you think they are? Do they have something to do with the book? (Of course, if not, I wouldn't bring that up) But... is it really just those three villains Boboiboy will fight against? What if... there are other people he needs to fight even tho he doesn't want to? Who are those 'other people'?

Alright, even tho it's just three, they already provide enough information for you to think through. Don't worry~ there is a reason why I wite this so early. Well, because you will get your answers soon~