Chapter 12: From Rescue To Battle

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
[" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
"V-Villains?! Get out of here!"

The students started to panic and Boboiboy kne he needed to calm them down.

"Everyone calm down!"

"Sensei! What about the intruder alarm sensor?!"

"Of course we have some set up, but.."

"Thirteen, do the evacuation procedure! And try calling the school! These villains know how to get around the sensors! There's a chance there's an electrowave-type guy who'll try interfering!" Aizawa said before looking at Kaminari.

"Kaminari, you too! Try contacting UA with your quirk!"

"A-Ah!" Kaminari nodded while Aizawa was ready to fight the villains.

"Mr. Aizawa?! Are you gonna fight them alone?! Even if you suppress all of their quirks, there's so many of them! The battle style of Eraserhead is to capture villains after erasing their quirks. Meaning the main battle starts now..." Midoriya claimed.

Everyone started to worry about the hero. Boboiboy placed his right hand on Midoriya's left shoulder and give him an encouragement smile.

「'Midoriya sure knows a lot about Mr. Aizawa and I myself was worried for his safety. However, we must never underestimated a pro hero like Eraserhead!'」

"Go ahead, Aizawa-sensei." Boboiboy grinned.

"Alright. And Midoriya. A hero always has more than one trick up his sleeves. Thirteen, I'm counting on you!"

After that, Aizawa immediately jumped towards the villains while holding his capture weapon. Boboiboy heard some villains talking about Aizawa.

"Who the hell is that?!"

"Buggered if I know! But he seriously hurtling towards us by himself!"

The villains were ready to send their attack.

"What a dumb hero!"

「'Oh, you're the dumb one here.'」Boboiboy grinned.

The villains tried to use his quirk on Aizawa but their quirk suddenly didn't work.

"Huh? It won't shoot.."

Aizawa quickly tied them with his scarf and slammed their heads to eachother. Just like that, those villains get defeated.

"You bunch of morons! You can tell by looking that's the quirk that erases other quirks! Eraserhead!" One villain said after finally noticed the hero in front of them.

More villains started fighting with Aizawa head on. Even thought Aizawa's quirk only work on emitter and transformation class quirk, but he still have his ways to defeat the villains.

Boboiboy smiled proudly. That's the hero he know. The hero who saved him before and the same hero who trained him until he got to be in UA. Boboiboy thought he should have more faith in his guardian. Even so, he couldn't stop having bad feelings about their situation.

"Incredible! I forgot one-on-group battle is Aizawa-sensei's speciality!" Midoriya amazed.

"This is no time for analysis, Midoriya! We've got to evacuate!" Boboiboy said, more like giving a short scolding.