Chapter 31: Welcome To The Agency

.
.
.

The internship day had arrived.

"You all have your costumes, right? And remember, you aren't allowed to wear your costume out in public except when you're doing hero work of course." Mr. Aizawa gave us a piece of advice.

"Yes sir!"

"Also, make sure to mind your manners with the heroes during your internship! You're bringing the name 'UA' in your workplace. And don't use your quirk without the hero's supervision." He continued advising us. Like a mother advising her children on their first day of school.

"Now, off you go."

"Yes sir!"

Then, we went into our separate ways. Some of us decided to stay for a while since their train is not arrive yet. But for me and the others, we had something in mind before going in our own way.

"Iida!"

Iida stopped his track and turned back only to see the worried faces of us.

"Yes, may I help you or something?"

Midoriya, Uraraka and I flinched a bit after seeing how cold his expression while asking us.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Midoriya slowly asked.

"We're here for you if you needed someone to talk to." said Uraraka.

"We're friends right? You don't need to keep this all to yourself." I continued as I gave Iida a hopeful look, sending messages that we will be there for him.

"Thank you for telling me this but sometimes secrets are meant to be keep to yourself, right?"

Iida gave us a smile which was obviously a fake one. With those last words, Iida quickly left us.

We sighed. Well, at least we tried.

"You know Midoriya. A part of me wants to stop him but I know, I'm not in the right place to do something like that." I said.

Midoriya was about to reply to my words when he noticed a man was standing behind me.

"It's your first day of internship, so what's with the long face? Cheer up. I thought you were popular with your positive vibes." The man commented.

"What?"

The voice startled me a bit as I turned back. I was slightly shocked to see a man with a mask on was standing behind me. The man also caught Class 1A's attention.

"It seems like you have a lot of free time to pick him up, huh Maskmana." said Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa sighed. He didn't expect the hero to pick up Boboiboy today.

"Don't be like that, Eraserhead. Today is a special day for Mechamato Agency other than this kid's. He is like a diamond and we will make sure to treasure it for the whole internship week."

Maskmana replied as he exchanged greetings with Mr. Aizawa.

"Let me introduce myself, Boboiboy. My hero name is Maskmana and I was told to escort you to Mechamato Agency. I will be your guide for today since Mechamato has a very important thing to do."

"I understand. Please take care of me, Maskmana!"

I bowed down to show my respect towards the hero. After that, Maskmana turned back to Mr. Aizawa.

"He was planning to go on patrol with you and Boboiboy one day. If that's okay with you."

"Tell him to do as he pleases. Boboiboy is his intern and his responsibility now. Treat him like his own."