A little change for the chapters

Ok, I thought this thing didn't bother me much but I was totally wrong... ever since I write chapter 6, I had been thinking....

How in the world Boboiboy understand and speak Japanese?

When I realised that, I decided to use the excuse of "he just miraclely know how to speak Japanese" like those anime where people who travels to different world already speak their language...

But then, when someone ask me about it, I myself couldn't accept that excuse I used. Like, back there, I didn't think everything through because I wasn't that serious with the book. I thought maybe I will stop write it like my other books. But it turned out, ideas kep on coming to me until I reached this far. So now that I have become more wiser and serious about this story, I want to make it as logical as possible!!! And I won't use some silly excuse just to cover my horrible story plot!!!

So, I'm going to edit chapter 1, 2 and maybe 3, who knows. The chapters that I felt like the need to edit. I will inform you about the changes you you won't miss out any information.

No wait... I change my mind... I will edit every chapters that I see necessary. And it will be a complete different chapters than before. Not really, cuz the early chapters are like Boboiboy's pov.. so, I'm going to make it third person pov... that's all

And another spoiler, a big one actually.... if you don't want to know, don't scroll anymore.

You still scrolling?

Promise you won't get mad and accept it?

Alright, I warned you.

Thisis the decision I made after reading a very long comment from the previous update😅

Mha world is actually a planet that looks similar to Earth. So, Boboiboy is in Japan of another planet and not another dimension. I choose this because I want to be a bit different from other Mha x bbb stories. Plus, I have a better idea if one day I decided to make a season two of this Mha x bbb crossover book!!! Jeng jeng, another discovery!!! I don't have the thought of changing the title.

"Amnesia In Different World"

Well, it kinda feels like a different world than the original Earth, right?

Anyway!

You can expect new chapter tomorrow ^w^