Chapter 42: Mentor's Secret

Time sure fly fast... I feel like it was yesterday when I published a new chapter.. well, here you go!
.
.
.
.
.
"For this problem, you need to use factorisation method to determine the roots of the quadratic equation. For example, x² minus 5x plus 6 (x² - 5x + 6). By using the factorisation method, you can find the roots for the quadratic equation which are x equal to 3 and x equal to two. Are you following?"

"I think I'm starting to understand it. Let me try another questions to make sure of it."

In the mansion's living room, Amato was helping Boboiboy with his revision which the teen found it a bit hard for him to understand specifically maths. Boboiboy decided to do his revision there as Mr. Aizawa was busy with the exam's preparation.

The teen didn't want to stay home alone, plus he wanted someone to help him understanding maths. He didn't want to bother Yaoyorozu as she already have a lot on her shoulders. The only person who crossed his mind was Amato. Fortunately, the hero was not very busy and wanted to help him with his maths problems as Amato was an expert in that particular subject.

"Is it like this?"

"Correct. It seems you're starting to understand it. Now, it wasn't that hard, was it?" asked Amato.

"Well, yeah. This is the first time I didn't cry over maths problems. I don't know how I can get confused."

"It's pretty common for people to find maths very hard at first, but when they started to understand the concept and practice a lot, I'm sure you can get a hang of it. " Amato advised.

"Maybe it's just my mindset sticking to the idea that math is hard. Guess I should probably check my mindset back." said Boboiboy while rubbing his cheeks out of embarrassment.

"Now, let's move on to the other topic."

"Alright! Next is Vector." said Boboiboy as he opened the page of the said topic.

They were in the middle of revision when suddenly...

"Take that you demons! HAHAHAHA! You can never defeat me!!! I am the strongest robot destroyer alive!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Take this! And this!"

Krik... krik... krik...

"Isn't that... Mechabot?" asked Boboiboy, breaking the awkward moment between them.

Amato could only face-palmed, regrets were all over his face.

"I shouldn't have buy him that new video game..." mumbled Amato as he stood up and walked out of the room.

Boboiboy wondered where the mentor is going but when he heard a sound like a hitting metal, the teen already have an idea on what's going on. He could only sweatdropped while waiting for Amato to come back to the room.

After an hour, they decided to end their study session as it's almost dinner. Amato insisted for the teen to have dinner there and told him to invite Aizawa as well. So, while Amato was preparing dinner, Boboiboy decided to message Aizawa to inform him about the dinner invitation.

Of course, who in the galaxy say no to free food? Plus, it seems like Aizawa was about to leave the school and didn't eat anything yet since lunch.

[Alright. I will probably be there around 15 minutes.] - Aizawa

[Okay, drive safely!] - Bbb

After that, Boboiboy decided to help Amato with the preparation. The hero just asked him to make the drink while he handled the meal. Boboiboy just obeyed and started making an orange juice. While making the juice, he suddenly wondering something.

'Now that I think of it, what were Mr. Aizawa doing at UA until this late? Exam's preparation? We will have written test and practical exam. Was he busy printing the exam papers? But it shouldn't take that long, right? Maybe about the practical exam? But if it's true that the exam included fighting the robots like in the entrance exam, that shouldn't involve Mr. Aizawa. Even if it did, Mr. Aizawa should only be the one who made sure that the robots are suitable for the test. Tho, I doubt he would make it easier for all of us. But still, something doesn't add up..... Or maybe I'm just overthinking about it.' thought Boboiboy while finishing making the juice.