Chapter 32: Fly Under Night Sky

.
.
.
.
.
"Hello? Mr. Amato?"

When I reached the balcony, I could see a man was standing at the edge of the balcony, staring at the starry sky.

'I assume that's Mr. Amato...' I thought while walking towards him.

The wind blew softly and the moon shone brightly, showing me Mr. Amato's face. His red armor made him looks like he was ready to fight in a war. His black hair and white stripe moved softly as the wind passed by.

Then, he turned his face to look at me. As if he was waiting for my arrival all this time, he smiled. His smile was sweet, genuie, and... it made me feel nostalgic for some unknown reasons. Hence, his appearance himself looks very familiar to me, but I don't know why. His eyes shows nothing but kindness and warmness.

"It's nice to finally meet you... Boboiboy."

I started approaching Mr. Amato as I replied to him.

"It's nice to finally meet you too, Mr. Amato. I heard a lot about you."

"So do I."

Both of us sat on the chair, facing one another.

"Um... I don't mean to sound rude but... are you sure I can live here with you? I don't want to be a burden."

He just smiled before answering my question.

"I insisted. Plus, I know that you won't be a burden to me. Not a bit."

"How can you be so sure?"

"You're the kid who's in Aizawa's care, right? He never took in kids before. I know because he is practically my partner in crime. The fact that he took care of you means that you are a trustworthy person." he claimed.

"T-Thank you... for trusting me." To be honest, I'm flattered.

"Now then. Let's get to know each other. My name is Amato. Armour hero, Mechamato. My quirk is called Mechanize. I can mechanized things around me into high tech gadgets. This armour is actually the result of my quirk."

"Woah, awesome!" I'm amazed.

"The rest of it I will explain later. Now, it's your turn."

"Right. My name's Boboiboy. An elemental hero. I had three quirks and they are lightning, wind and earth... or so I thought, I guess?"

"Right. I heard about your situation from Aizawa. Well, let me tell you my opinion about your 'quirks'. For me, you didn't have three quirks but instead, just one quirk."

"Wait, what?"

I was confused. So all those elements are just in one quirk?

"Let me finish. This is just my theory. Personally, I think your quirk is called Elemental Manipulation. You can manipulate elements on earth like lightning, wind and of course, the earth itself. Wouldn't that sounds more make sense and suitable for you?"

Now that I think about it, the name does sounds make sense and suitable for me. I nodded.

"Ever since I saw your performance in sports festival, I thought that your quirk is very unique and I can't stop making theories about your quirk."

Huh, same like Midoriya. I wonder if they have the same theory.

"Since it's still early, how about we start our first lesson of the internship?"

"Wait- right now?" I asked. I'm totally didn't prepared myself yet!

"Yup, but nothing tiring of course. Tonight, we're going to do something rather enjoyable. Before that, I want to ask."