Chapter 44: Unexpected Changes

.
.
.
.
.
The day of the final exam had finally arrived. For the written exam, every students were brainstorming to at least passed after going through so much to study for the exam. Everyone seems to be doing a great job so far. After three days, the written exam finally over.

"Pencils down, everybody. The last person in each row collect the answer sheets and bring them here." said Aizawa.

After the exam, Kaminari and Mina quickly thanked Yaoyorozu for the lessons she taught as they could answer some of the questions. Even Boboiboy was very thankful that the questions are not as tricky and difficult as he thought. He was sure he could pass the written exam... but what about the practical exam?

'For the past few nights, I remembered almost every fights with the villains I had encounter. Just like the elements said, most of the memories they have shared with me are about my fights. Some of it about helping out an elderly which I assume is my grandfather with his shop. Thanks to those memories, I felt like I had learnt a lot of things when it comes to combat, strategy and teamwork during battles. Maybe that's enough for the practical exam... I hope.." thought Boboiboy.

Now, every students of class 1A who already in their hero costumes were all gathering in front of UA teacher. No, wait... teachers.

"Right, the practical exam will begin shortly. Obviously, you can fail this test too. So if you want to head to the training camp, then don't make stupid mistakes." said Aizawa

On the other hand, Jirou seems to be counting the amount of teachers.

"5... 6... 8 of them? Why so many teachers?" asked Jirou.

Boboiboy seems to be having the same question. After his observation towards Aizawa before the exam, he knew for sure that the practical exam is not as easy as destroying robots. Of course, he tried to discuss this matter with Midoriya, hoping the teen have any possible theories. But until now, they could only conclude that it definitely not as easy as they thought.

"I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing." said Aizawa which Kaminari and Mina quickly replied.

"We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?!" said Kaminari confidently.

"I can just see the fireworks! The curry! The dare sessions-"

"Sorry, I'm afraid not! Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test starting today!" said Principal Nezu as he suddenly popped out from Aizawa's binding cloth around his neck and stopped them from celebrating.

"Principal Nezu!"

"What do you mean sir?"

The students gasped in surprise by the sudden change. On the other hand, Boboiboy was surely already expected that. Looking back of how many times Aizawa went to UA with similar answers.

"Meeting."

"I have meeting."

"I'm not paid enough to attend this many meetings."

Which he can conclude that the teachers already considered a lot of things to change the ways of the exam.

"Well, from now on we'll focus our tests more on person-to-person battle activities and emphasizing a teaching environment closer to the real battle! We will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of us, UA's teachers." explained Nezu as he coming down from his hiding place. Of course, everyone was more than surprised hearing the news.

"With... with our teachers...?!"

'Okay... I didn't really expect that...' thought Boboiboy, trying not to freak out by the news.