Chapter 8: The Trials Of Battle

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
[" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
【"Alright class, tell me where is the mistake in this next english sentence example. Who knows the answer? Everybody hands up and raise them high!"】

【"The past participle is in the wrong place, sir!"】

【"Excellent Boboiboy. On to the next one."】

Before noon, they have normal lessons for all the required subjects. Well, not for Boboiboy of course. Since he has no memories of the past, so he kinda forgot how 'normal lessons' feels like.

Finally, the afternoon portion. Their daily foundational heroics studies.

"It is me! Through the door like a normal person!!"

"All Might!:

Yup, this foundational heroics studies will be teach by All Might, the number one hero.

"I can't believe it. All Might's really gonna be teaching us!"

"That design so silver age! That art style clashes so much. It's giving me goosebumps!"

Everyone look very excited, especially Midoriya.

"Foundational heroics studies! For this class, we will be building up your hero foundation through various trials! You will get tons of credit for it. Let's jump right in with this! The trial of battle! And to go with your first battle, we had prepared the gear we had you send in requests for to match your quirks!"

Suddenly, 21 boxes came out from the wall. Boxes filled with their costumes!

"Our battle gear!"

"Awesome!"

Everyone started to take their own costumes.

"Get changed and we'll be ready to go! Everyone gather at grounds B!"

They get change into their costumes and gathered at ground B. Boboiboy was amazed by everyone's hero costumes. They look like a real hero for his opinion. Then, Midoriya arrived and Boboiboy need to admit. Midoriya's costume looks like a rabbit, but then again, Boboiboy realised he was trying to look like All Might.

"Let's see what you made of." All Might said.

Boboiboy decided to walk towards Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Ah Deku! Cool costume! It looks really practical." Uraraka praised.

"Uraraka?! Woah..."

"I wish I'd drawn my request sketch a little better. My costume came out a bit puffy... it's embarrassing.."

Boboiboy decided to join their conversation.

"Your costume looks fine, Uraraka. Plus, you look amazing!" he praised.

"Ah, Boboiboy! You're here."

"Thank you, Boboiboy. Your costume looks great too."

I look at myself. I was wearing black shirt and the orange vest that MH gave me, a pair of light blue jeans with a black belt and grey boots. Of course, I didn't forget about my cap. I wear my watch over black and orange gloves.

"Woah, what were those pins for? The shapes are very unique." Uraraka commented as she pointed at the pins on his vest. Boboiboy decided to use those pins as a part of his hero costume.