Chapter 3: Training Before Exam

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
☆ [" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
7.00pm, Aizawa's house.

Boboiboy and Aizawa were sitting at the dining room to discuss. Suddenly, the courage the teen had before disappeared. He's scared.

「'What if he doesn't have the same option like Midoriya?'」Boboiboy thought.

"So, you said you want to discuss something with me. What is it?" Aizawa asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Well... I-..."

「'Alright, calmed yourself. If you told him your reason, maybe he can consider it?'」

"Aizawa-san. I want to ask your opinion about something."

"And that is?"

He gathered all the courage to looked at Aizawa in the eyes.

"Do you think... I can be a hero even with a 'quirkless' status?"

Aizawa look surprised as he doesn't expected that question. The hero was thinking something before he sighed.

"There's no specific answer I could give you, Boboiboy. It could be dangerous for you whenever you were on missions or fighting villains. Plus, there's no such a think as quirkless hero."

Boboiboy lower his head in disappointment before Aizawa added-

"But, maybe you can be the first."

"Eh?"

The teen looked up, analysing his truthness on Aizawa's face. And he means what he said.

"You- You really mean it?" Boboiboy asked.

"Of course. I myself fight and capture villains quirklessly using my scarf and fighting skills. And yes, I did use my quirk to erase villains quirk but in the end I still fight them quirklessly."

「'Now that he said it, he's right. He can't use his quirk for too long unless he will get dried eyes. So what he's trying to say is-'」

"With or without quirk, anyone can be a hero if they work hard to achieve it. That's included you, Boboiboy. You can be a hero but I'll remind you.

Being a hero is more than just getting money or fame. The heroes top priority is the civilians safety. Civilians come first before yourself. We will do everything we could to protect the people we don't even know. That includes risking our own life."

「'I know. Heroes sacrificed everything just to protect civilians. There's always risks that they need to take. Unknowingly, I understand that very well.'」

"So I want to ask you, Boboiboy. Do you still willing to take the risk? You can get protection from the heroes if you just be civilians. You don't need to train hard and sacrificed everything just to protect some strangers.

So? What's your answer?"

Boboiboy was quite for a while before answering Aizawa's question.

"I still want to be a hero. Whatever the circumstances, I'm willing to take the risk. I don't want to be protected, I want to protect. That's why.. that's why I want to be a hero." Boboiboy smiled, full of determination.