Chapter 2: A Friend To Talk To

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
☆ [" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
10.00am, UA High

【"Boboiboy, you're done?"】Aizawa entered the teachers lounge with Present Mic.

"Yup! Look!" Boboiboy said in Japanese as he showed Aizawa the Japanese test the hero told him to do.

【"Now, look at that. You're getting the hang of it, little listener!"】

"Thank you, Mic-san!" Boboiboy grinned proudly.

It has been a week ever since Boboiboy got discharge. To Aizawa's surprise, despite Boboiboy's forgetful self, the teen was actually a fast learner. He manage to speak in Japanese in a rather average level. Of course, there's still some words he couldn't catch on, so Aizawa asked his friend to make a device that can help Boboiboy understand others much more easier. At the end, the teen got an earpiece that able him to understand others instantly.

Aizawa doesn't want to leave Boboiboy alone at home, so he brought the teen to UA. From time to time, Aizawa and the other teachers like Mic, Midnight, Ectoplasm and even Nezu will help Boboiboy to learn Japanese. From reading, writing and even speaking.

At some point, the students there also help Boboiboy practicing his Japanese skills. Yup, Aizawa couldn't keep Boboiboy a secret from the students at UA.

"Sensei! Who was that kid that always goes to the teachers lounge?"

"What is he doing in UA?"

"Is he one of the teacher's son?!"

"Sensei, answer us!"

Knock, knock...

All students in that class went quite as they heard someone knocked on the door. It turns out to be the one they were talking about.

Like some people said. Speak of the devil, and the devil will come.

"Ale? This is not the teachers lounge?" Boboiboy tilted his head, looking questionly.

"No, problem child. This is class 2A. Are you loss again?" Aizawa asked even tho he already knew.

"Ahaha... I guess..." Boboiboy laughed nervously while rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, since you're already here, why don't you come in? These problem children had been asking about you."

"Oh, okay."

"This is Boboiboy. Due to some circumstances, he's under my care for now. He's quite forgetful sometimes so please help him whenever he needs guidance." Aizawa said as well as introduce the teen in front of the class.

"Nice to meet you! My name's Boboiboy. Please take care of me." Boboiboy bow to show respect to the seniors.

At the end, the lesson become free lesson as all of the students kept on asking questions to the teen. Thanks to the device he always wear, Boboiboy doesn't have a hard time trying to catch on what's others were saying.

"Ne ne, Boboiboy-kun! How old are you?"

"I'm 15." Boboiboy answered.

"How's it like to have Aizawa-sensei as your guardian?"