Chapter 7: Inside Eraserhead's Head

English is not my mother tongue so if you saw any mistakes, please correct me. Thank you so much!

Here's some notes!
☆「" Malay "」
☆【" English "】
☆ " Japanese "
☆ ' Thoughts '
Flashback, sounds
☆ [Chat messages]
☆ [" Call/recording "]
[" Announcement "]
My message

Don't worry! I will still guide you if you forget these little notes.
.
.
.
.
.
"The lowest scorer will be expelled?"

"It's only the first day! I mean, even if it weren't, that's totally unfair!"

"Nothing is fair in this world. Natural disasters.. highway accident.. rampaging villains.. calamity is always right around the corner. Heroes are the one who correct all that unfairness.."

Boboiboy quickly covered his mouth. He spoke without thinking, those words just came out of his mouth.

"Boboiboy's right. In other words, if you were hoping to spend your evenings hanging out at Mcdonald's, I'm sorry to tell you that for the next three years, UA will run you through the wringer. That's plus ultra. Use your strength to overcome it all. So bring it."

It's like a challenge. Aizawa was challenging the students.

"The demonstration is over. Now it's for real."

—————

First event, 50 meter dash. Boboiboy watched others performance and he was impressed. Everyone has strong quirks for his opinion. They used a lot of ways in using their quirks. Way to be a bit creative.

What he's worried about was Midoriya. The greenette looked nervous since the start of the test. Now, it's Boboiboy's turn. Since class 1A had 21 students, he needs to do the test alone. Unlike the others, they did it in partners. However, it didn't affect the teen's performance, so he's fine with it.

After Aizawa gave him the signal, Boboiboy use all his strength and speed up. He ran as fast as he could or even better, more faster than his previous training with Aizawa.

["5.37 seconds."]

「'Yes! Improvement! Last time, it was 5.57 seconds.'」

Everything looks fine so far for the next events. Most the tests are part of Boboiboy's daily training with Aizawa.

「'Does this count as cheated? I hope not.'」

Fifth events, throwing.

"Infinity?! Wow, the infinity symbol actually popped up!"

Boboiboy was amazed with Uraraka's score.

"Boboiboy, your turn." Aizawa said.

"Right."

He threw the ball with all his might!

"47 meters."

「'Well, not too bad, but I still need to train more to improve myself.'」

Now it was Midoriya's turn.

"Midoriya isn't doing pretty well."

Boboiboy hate to admit it but Iida's right. Midoriya was very nervous in all events. He must have worry if he will get expelled, Boboiboy thought. However, the teen still want to put some faith in Midoriya. He believes the greenette can do it.

"Well, duh. He's a quirkless runt."

「'Wait what?'」

At first Boboiboy thought Bakugo was talking about him but he was looking straight at Midoriya.