6. Asshole

A m a y r a

It had been two weeks since I got married and my husband showed no signs of existence. After waiting for a week at the mansion, I decided it's better to fucking move on.

So here I am. Living my life as a medico again in Manchester.

I was taking rounds in the general ward when my phone vibrated.

Mr. Smith: Call me once you are free.

I hurriedly completed my round and moved on to the relatively secluded portion of the hospital. A few seconds of ringing was heard before a deep voice resonated.

"Hey Amayra." Said Mr. Smith.

"Hi dad." I addressed how he once asked me to.

"When will your shift end dear?" He asked.

"By 4 pm?" I answered unsure of what awaits me.

"Very well then. Pack your bags as soon as you reach home. Alexander would be there to take you to your new home. If he asks, tell him your landlord sold this apartment or something like that. Okay?" He trailed.

"Why would Alexander take me home? And when did my landlord sell the apartment?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Just do as I say Amayra. And yeah, if he asks where do you plan to stay, tell him you're going to the hostel." He said.

"What are you planning dad?" I asked.

"Oh I'm an innocent soul. Anyways I'll have to cut the conversation short, I have a meeting now. Talk to you later." He hung up.

What in the world is happening?

I went home and started packing in confusion. Do I have to pack for a few days or does he want me to shift permanently? If its the later case, I guess I'll need more than a couple of hours to pack everything.

Deciding to settle on packing my things for a little over a month, I chucked my clothes, make up, accessories, sanitary items and all my important books. As soon as I finished packing my bags, I heard the door bell ring. Still in my pyjamas I opened the door.

True to Mr. Smith's words, Alexander stood there. Still in his mysterious attire. I raised my eyebrows. Alexander mirrored my expressions. I rolled my eyes and let him in. He got in but never took a seat, despite my constant hospitality.

"Just get whatever the shits you'll need as soon as possible. I want to get home fast." He said.

"Well why in the world are you hurrying me up? I don't remember calling you to rescue me. I am very capable of moving into the hostel on my own." I said zipping my bags.

"You aren't staying at the hostel. I'll have to share my place with you. Unfortunately ofcourse." He said.

"I ain't going anywhere with you Mr. Stranger." I said starightening my hair.

"I bet you don't have an option. Your appartment have already been sabotaged and well your hostel warden has blacklisted you already for God knows what reasons. And if you don't come with me right now, James fucking Smith would deduct your name from the University too." He informed in a single breathe.

Of course its his plan.

I huffed in annoyance but got ready anyhow. Alexander, being the gentleman he is, note the sarcasm, didn't even ask me if I needed help in carrying heavy assed luggages down.