Chapter 13: Emotional Havoc

A m a y r a

"And it's done!" I exclaimed making a smiley on the sandwich.

"You're such a child." Alexander exclaimed still leaning on the counter. "Says who?" I wiggled my eyebrows. He chuckled and took his plate.

Today was memorable. This was our first day. Many more were to come if what I predict is true. Alexander was under the sun for hours and I literally saw no symptoms of reactions on his skin proving that it has nothing to do with UV rays.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Xander asked. It broke me from my haze. I smiled at him and nodded taking my seat.

Alexander looked happy today. His expressions were far from the ones he had on the day we first met. That day he was literally spitting out venomous vibes.

He partially confessed today. He craves me as much as I do. He wants to touch me like I do. He wants to show his love like I do.

"You look wierd smiling at yourself. Care to share the internal joke?" Alexander asked still munching on his sandwich. "Nope. That's only for me and myself to laugh at." I said giggling.

He frowned and pouted. Oh he's so freaking cute!

My phone started ringing. It was Dr. Andruzzi. I excused myself into my room with my phone.

"Good Evening Dr. Andruzzi." I greeted.

"Good evening Dr. Amayra. I hope I am not disturbing you." He replied.

"Absolutely not." I said. I was eager to know what he had to say about Alexander.

"Well I have Alexander's reports. There are really wierd findings here." He said. My heart dropped.

"You're scaring me, sir." I said.

"There's nothing to be scared about Amayra. But can you tell me if Alexander has ever consulted a licensed doctor before?" He asked.

"One of his family friends has been practicing medical for years now. He has been consulting him ever since the age of 9." I informed. I could feel my heart drumming. I haven't been much of a theist, but all I know is I am going to take my car to the church right at this instance and throw a fit if its anything deteriorating Xander's condition.

"Well I think Alexander is being scammed right from the beginning. I find his pathogens to absolutely normal. He has healthy level of WBCs, his eosinophilis level seems to be perfect too. I don't see why he'll be suffering from any kind off epidermal disorders, let alone Mucossums. Even his hair and cuticle indicate the same." He said.

I was speechless. What about the drugs he's consuming on daily basis? What were the medicines for? I thought

"And about the medicines. Well they were nothing more than multi vitamins and minerals." He added. "The poor guy has been misleaded all his life. I think you should file a case against the said doctor." He suggested.

"Thank you so much Dr. Andruzzi. You have done a huge favor. If you ever need me, don't hesitate to dial me up." I muttered keeping me calm.