kissing in front of the girls

"I can't believe that you're really here. It feels so unreal." Minnie said as she laid her forehead on yours.

Swaying with you in her arms as you hugged each other tightly, her brown eyes sparkled brighter than the girls have seen in weeks.

Because tonight, you surprised Minnie by arriving in Paris - a place they're playing a couple of nights from tonight.

They decided to get here a couple of days early to set up and adventure around the city and you were beyond excited to be able to join Minnie in doing that.

"Well, baby, it's real. I'm here." You said and Minnie was mesmerized by the stars that appeared in your eyes. "Right here."

She pulled her forehead away from yours and started to brush her thumb below your lips.

"I missed you too much to be away from you any longer." You said.

"Yeah?" She grinned.

"Yeah. I missed you holding me in your arms, keeping me warm and secure at night. I missed your hugs and your soft, kissable lips on mine. I missed your touch and I missed your kisses."

Her grin turned into a smirk and she leaned in to kiss you, finally putting her lips on yours for the first time in what felt like forever.

You felt as though everything was right again as she kissed you and pulled you closer to her.

All of the pieces had fallen back into place. Sparks were flying all around you again. Everything was perfect.

As you continued to kiss, she breathed out a soft sigh or two as everything and everyone around disappeared.

She slipped her fingers under your shirt, running them along your spine and she was just about to deepen the kiss when someone disturbed you two.

"Are you two going to pull away for air sometime soon? Or are you going to suck each other's faces off?" Soyeon teased.

Minnie pulled away from the kiss and glared at her as well as the other girls who were bursting into laughter.

"Don't forget that our innocent maknae is present," Miyeon said, nodding over to Shuhua who was trying to look elsewhere.

Anywhere but at you and Minnie, who had gotten so carried away and so caught up in your feelings that you nearly made out right there and then.

"Sorry." You chuckled, feeling a little shy and embarrassed.

"I'm not. I missed my girl." Minnie said as she kissed the corners of your lips and then across your face, making you giggle and squirm in her arms.

"Well, can't you two go back to Minnie's hotel room? You can kiss more there. I don't want to see it." Yuqi said before cutely hiding her face behind her hands.

"Fine, fine." Minnie laughed.

"But I wanted to hang out with the girls," you said as Minnie started to pull you away from the girls and towards the door.

"Tomorrow. You're mine tonight." Minnie whispered in your ear and your heart started to skip with excitement as you wondered what the night held.