calling her mommy in public (requested)

"My stomach is growling like crazy," Minnie said as you took your seats at the table in the restaurant.

The menus were placed in front of you before the hostess walked away, leaving you and Minnie alone until your waitress would arrive to take your orders soon.

"Everything looks so good today. I'm so hungry."

You sent her a small smile as she looked across the table at you.

"How about you, babe?"

"Yeah, I guess so." You spoke before sighing.

"What's the matter? I thought you were looking forward to our date tonight." She frowned as she closed her menu. "Did something happen?"

You looked around to see if anyone was paying attention to you or Minnie and, thankfully, those around you were either occupied with conversation or food.

So you knew it was safe to do what was on your mind.

"I was until I saw you wearing that little black dress tonight, mommy."

Minnie was quite shocked.

Sure, it wasn't the first time you'd called her that.

But it was the first time you called her that in public.

The people around you weren't paying any attention but they could at any moment if they chose to.

It was risky.

And you knew that.

"What did you just call me?"

"Did you not hear me the first time? I can say it again if you want me to. How about a little louder?" You asked with a smirk on your lips.

"You are being so bratty tonight." She said as she took a drink of her water.

"Am I, mommy?" You asked with a fake pout on your lips. "You like it though, don't you?"

She sank her teeth into her lip and held onto her glass tightly.

"See, when you came downstairs wearing that tonight I thought you had something else in mind. Something much more intimate and fun."

Her breath hitched in her throat.

"But you wanted to come out to dinner so go ahead, mommy. Order whatever you want."

Just as you said that the waitress arrived.

"What can I get you ladies tonight?" She asked before looking at you. "Do you know what you want?"

"I do." You said as you smirked at Minnie. "But I'm not that hungry, so I'm just going to pass."

"Oh, okay. How about you?" She asked Minnie.

"Actually, I'm hungry for something different now," Minnie said as her eyes locked with yours. "So we're going to go. Thank you though."

She grabbed your hand and pulled you out of your seat before leading you out to the car.

"Where are we going, mommy?"

"Home." She said as she started the car. "Because someone doesn't know how to behave."

You chuckled and felt her hand brush against your thigh.

"I can't believe you called me mommy in public like that. Anyone could've heard you!"

"I know." You smiled.

She rolled her eyes at you.

"Naughty." She said before smiling a little. "Let's go home."

"Sounds good, mommy." You said as she drove off, liking where the night was going now.