moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

A soft sigh fell from your lips as Minnie kissed your neck.

She couldn't help but smirk against your skin as her fingertips brushed along your body.

"You're so pretty." She spoke against your neck. "And I love it when you let out those soft little sighs. Knowing that they're because of me makes me feel so good."

You threw your head back, melting over her words and the way that they fell from her lips.

And the bliss you felt only became more intense when her lips began to brush against the spot on your neck that always makes you weak in the knees, making you want her more.

"Minnie," You whispered as she left a few love bites along your neck before moving to your chest.

She lifted your shirt and began to trail her kisses down your body and you were sure you were going to lose your mind over the anticipation and bliss you felt coursing through your veins.

You let out a soft moan and she smirked in response.

"That's my girl." She whispered against your hip. "You're so hot."

She kissed your thighs softly before moving back up, desperate to feel your lips against hers again.

"I'm so in love with you." She spoke against your lips.

You wanted to repeat the words back to her but you felt her tug at your lower lip with her teeth and you felt weak in the knees as she did so.

"Minnie," You said and she smiled against your lips.

"You like it when I do that, baby girl?" She whispered as she began to kiss your jaw.

At this point, her name was the only thing running through your mind.

You were weak from the way she made you feel with every touch and every kiss.

The bliss was too much, almost making you feel like you might burst.

Her name left your lips again before she pulled you in for another kiss, smirking as she bit your lip once more.

"Tell me how much you like it when I do that, darling,"

If that's what she wanted, that's what you'd do.

You were more than happy to lose all control and give her exactly what she wanted, knowing that her reaction would be breathtaking.

"Minnie," you moaned loudly and passionately; a moan full of desire and need like she's never heard you let out before.

And upon hearing it, she was sure her heart was going to explode right out of her chest.

The way her name had just left your lips was so dreamy and so blissful, she could tell she was making you feel incredible.

"That's so hot." She moaned against your lips. "Can you moan my name like that again, baby girl?"

You didn't hesitate to do it once more and you opened your eyes just in time to watch hers roll back in bliss.

When she opened her eyes, she saw you smirking at her.

"Oh, don't look at me that way. You should've known what that was going to do to me. You drive me insane."

You smiled as she kissed your lips passionately.

"Do it again."

"Minnie," You moaned in her ear yet again and heard her breath hitch in response.

She opened her eyes and sank her teeth into her lip as she stared at you.

"Keep doing that."

"What do I get out of it?" You asked teasingly.

"Whatever you want." She quickly said. "I'll do anything you want me to do, darling. You just keep moaning my name like that and I'll do anything."

You nodded as you put your lips by her ear again, more than ready to see where this night led.