tease (requested)

"Baby," Minnie whined from inside the bathroom. "Do you have to go? Can't you stay here with me tonight?"

You shook your head with a smile as you stared at your reflection in the mirror.

"I'm sorry, baby. But I didn't expect for you to have tonight off so I made plans with my friends." You explained.

"I understand. Will you be gone long though?" She wondered.

"Not too long, just a couple of hours."

"Okay." She said.

But you knew she was pouting.

"Can you give me your opinion on something, baby? I bought a new outfit for tonight. Can you tell me how it looks?"

"Of course." She said.

The bathroom door opened a second later and you stepped out.

Right away, her jaw nearly hit the floor.

Your outfit didn't leave much to the imagination.

It was extremely revealing.

But Minnie wasn't complaining; not when you looked so good.

"Wow..." She said. "God, you're stunning, baby."

"You like it?"

"Are you kidding? You look incredible." She said as she bit her lip. "Come here, baby girl."

You smiled and crawled onto the bed before scooting over to her.

She pulled you in for a passionate kiss and since she was dying to touch you, she put her hands on your body instantly.

Your skin felt so warm and soft against her fingertips and she just couldn't seem to get enough.

She laid you down on the bed and started to kiss your neck, causing you to tilt your head back and let out a moan of her name.

"That's my girl." She spoke against your skin. "You're such a little tease, aren't you? You wore this on purpose today, knowing it would drive me insane and I'd want to rip it right off of you, right?"

"Maybe." You said, smirking a little.

"Let me take it off." She whispered as she kissed your lips again. "It looks so good on you but I have a feeling that it will look even better on the floor."

You smiled as she kissed you desperately.

She needed you.

You had driven her wild in this outfit and now all she can think about is how much she wants you, how much she needs you.

"Come on, darling." She whispered, trying to get you to say yes.

But before you could answer, the horn beeped outside, meaning that your friends had arrived.

"I'm sorry, baby. I can't. I have to go."

She fell on the bed beside you with a whine.

"So unfair."

"Tell you what. I'll only be gone an hour."

"Promise?" She asked as she stuck her pinky out.

You wrapped yours around hers before giving her a sweet kiss.

"I promise."

"Okay. Hurry back. I'll be thinking about you the whole time!" She said as she watched you exit the room, catching the kiss that you blew her.

She laid back on the mattress with a groan, knowing this was bound to be the longest hour of her life.