planning a romantic night with her goes wrong (requested)

You stared at your reflection with a smile on your face.

You ran your fingers across the lacy lingerie that you picked out and purchased just to surprise Minnie with tonight.

It's Valentine's Day and you want to make the night as romantic as possible.

You have a feeling that she's going to be so surprised and so happy with everything you've done to make tonight special.

After taking one last look in the mirror and feeling quite confident in yourself, you lit the rest of the candles and scrolled through your phone until you landed on the romantic playlist you set up just for this romantic and intimate night ahead.

Just as you prepared to tap on one of the songs, you heard the front door open downstairs.

Your heart began to hammer against your chest and you decided to hold off on starting the music so you could hurry downstairs and surprise Minnie right away.

Rushing down the steps and to the door, you threw your arms around what you thought was your girlfriend.

"I'm so happy you're home. I have a surprise for you!" You grinned as you squeezed her tightly.

"That's very nice of you, Y/N but I think you've got the wrong person here."

You knew that voice and it did not belong to your girlfriend.

Pulling away, you opened your eyes and gasped upon seeing that you had thrown your arms around Yuqi.

She went wide-eyed upon seeing what you had on... which was, well... basically nothing.

"What's going on? Where's Minnie?" You nervously asked and Yuqi stepped aside as Minnie started coming up the steps of the front porch.

"Thanks for helping me, Yuqi. I couldn't carry all these flowers and chocolates by myself. Do you think Y/N will like them?" She asked as she kept her head down, watching her feet so she didn't trip and fall since her view was blocked by everything in her arms.

You and Yuqi just stared at each other nervously, neither of you exactly sure of what to say or do as Minnie walked into the house and closed the door with her feet.

Minnie set everything on the table before looking over at you with a big smile, only for it to fade as a shocked expression appeared on her face.

"Wow, baby," She whispered in awe as she looked you up and down.

For a second, she got a  little lost in the thoughts that began to rush through her brain as she stared at you in the very sexy lingerie.

However, her eyes quickly widened upon remembering that you two had company.

"I thought it was just going to be you." You said. "I thought it was you at the door so I ran down here and threw my arms around you, I thought. But it was Yuqi!"

You looked so horrified and so embarrassed as it continued to sink in that you were in a very revealing outfit meant for only Minnie to see and that you had thrown yourself on Yuqi, one of your best friends.

"I'm sorry. Truly, I am." You said before you ran upstairs.

Minnie cleared her throat as she turned to Yuqi, who was standing there speechless.

"I, um," Yuqi said as she tried to find her voice and put her thoughts together. "I'm so sorry that I saw her in that. I know how embarrassed she is."

"It's okay," Minnie said.

"I don't mean that in a bad way, by the way. I just feel like that should be for your eyes only." Yuqi said and Minnie nodded.

"No, I understand what you're saying."

"I feel terrible for making her feel so embarrassed. I should go and give you two some privacy." She said as she headed for the door. "But please tell her that there's no hard feelings and she didn't make me uncomfortable. I'm happy to put it behind us."

"I think that will make her feel better. Thank you." Minnie replied with a warm smile as she opened the door for Yuqi.

Yuqi was about to head out but froze once she was in the doorway and turned around to face Minnie again.

"Also, if it's any consolation, you can tell her that she looks hot in that lingerie," Yuqi smirked.

"Yuqi!"

Yuqi chuckled before taking a couple more steps.

"Have fun. You're a lucky girl."

"I know," Minnie smirked. "Now, go!"

Minnie closed the door as Yuqi laughed and headed to her car.

Turning the lock, she picked up some of the flowers and chocolates and headed upstairs to you.

But when she went to open the door, she felt that it was locked.

"Baby? Can I come in? Please?"

You opened the door a moment later and Minnie sent you a bright smile upon seeing you.

You went back over to the bed and put your head down as she stared at you.

"I got you some stuff, your favorite flowers and chocolates. I wanted to spoil you a little so I got you a bunch of it but I don't think it's even close to being as amazing as what you did for me." She said as she sank her teeth into her lip.

She carefully put everything down on one of the tables before she walked over to the bed and she sat down beside you.

"What? Horrify your best friend by throwing myself onto her by thinking it was you? Letting her see me in my lingerie? Something I wanted only you to see?"

"Baby," She started to say, only for you to jump on her and bury your face in the crook of her neck.

"I'm so sorry." You spoke against her skin. "I'm so humiliated. I didn't know it was Yuqi, I swear. I didn't know she was coming home with you. I didn't mean to jump on her with just this on."

"No, baby, it's okay." Minnie softly spoke in your ear before rubbing your back comfortingly. "There's no hard feelings, my love. Yuqi isn't upset or uncomfortable with what happened and she's more than happy to put it behind her. I know she won't hold this against you."

You pulled away slightly and watched her eyes travel across your body.

"She wasn't weirded out or anything when she left?"

"Not at all," Minnie replied. "I think it was the opposite, in fact. She said you look hot. Which, by the way, I will be talking to her about." She joked.

You laughed before biting your lip and staring into her soft brown eyes as her fingers began to travel across your body.

The lingerie was pretty revealing, not leaving much to the imagination, but Minnie wasn't complaining about that as she looked you over obsessively.

"You look so stunning." She said before she began to kiss your neck. "And you even got it in my favorite color... gosh, I truly am so lucky."

You smiled as you closed your eyes and tilted your head back as she kissed along your soft, exposed skin.

"I don't know if I want you to keep this on because you look so good in this pink lace or if I want to just rip it off of you." She said before gently laying you on the bed. "You look so hot, you just drive me insane, baby girl."

She brushed her fingers along your skin, admiring every inch of your body with her touch and her gaze.

Laying on you, she put her forehead against yours and sent you a bright smile as she stared into your eyes.

"You are the best girl in the world and the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on, and I'm going to show you that." She whispered before pulling you in for a passionate kiss. "This is the best Valentine's Day ever."