Chapter 3

Pickett glanced at the phone records from Father Richely's cell phone for the past few months and found several calls from a restricted number.
Pickett looked at Gibson for a minute.
"Don't you find these calls off?", Pickett asked.
"Could be a telemarketer, I get those idiots calling me all the time," Angel put in glancing at the record.
"Four times in one hour?", Pickett fired back.
"Yeah but, there's a message pinciled in underneath it, can you see it?", Gibson asserted setting his coffee cup down.
   Angel glared down at the records.
"Yeah, looks like (405)668-4532, any ideas on who the number belongs to?", She asked.
Boyd walked in and sat down, setting his laptop on the desk.
"I just cross-referenced the number through cell phone companies and it belongs to a bank advisor in Tulsa off of Main downtown," Boyd told them.
"Which bank?", Gibson asked.
"Bankone downtown," Boyd told them.
    Angel and Gibson headed out to the bank to talk with the banker.
As they drove to bank Angel looked over at Gibson.
"What's going on Angel?", Gibson asked.
"I have been doing some ancestry research through DNA," she began.
"And?", Gibson added.
"You're my older brother," she said.
"Brother, really?", Gibson asked.
"Yeah, and you have a nephew named Paul," she said.
"Cool, where is he?", Gibson asked.
"He's living in Edmond with his dad," she responded.
"This job is a rough job, I hardly get to spend time with him," she said.
"I'd imagine," Gibson agreed.
   They pulled into the parking lot in front of the bank and were greeted by the manager as they walked in.
They identified themselves and asked to speak to the banker.
She them over to the woman's desk.
They identified themselves and were offered seats across from her desk.
  She glared at them as she shut her office door and sat down.
"How can I help you all?", She snapped at them.
"We're wondering what all you doing for Father Hellmon Richely?", Gibson asked.
    The woman glared at them for a moment, shooting them the of a deer cought in headlights.
"Legally I can't disclose that," she said.
Gibson glared at her for a moment,"sounds like you're hiding something," he fired at her.
"I don't have to sit here and listen to this," she muttered.
Angel looked hard at her.
"What're you thinking by clamming up?", She asked.
    Gibson pulled Angel aside for a minute.
"The only thing that she thinks she is doing is protecting Richely's interests," he told her.
"Did she not see him getting arrested on the news?", She asked.
"Not everyone watches the news, maybe she's on a news fast," Gibson replied.
"News fast, that's a laugh," she scoffed.
"Doctor Andrew Wiel, he says that avoiding negative influences makes you more relaxed," Gibson replied.
   They went back to their chairs.
"I take it you didn't see the news in the past few days, your client was arrested for sexually molesting children the other day," Angel told her.
"I'm afraid I didn't see that, no," she responded.
"Is there something we need to know?", Angel said.
   The woman eased forward in her chair, as if she wanted to keep her response hidden.
"Richely and I have been seeing each other for the past several months, I had no idea he was like that," she answered.
"He was Priest number three that we've arrested in the past four days," Gibson told her.
"That's deplorable, I'll get you the records you want," she replied handing Gibson a flashdrive.
   They thanked her and headed back to headquarters.
They were greeted by Leslie and Berea as they entered the building.
"Check out what we just got on Richely and the others we arrested," Leslie said popping a flashdrive into the main computer.
Gibson took a quick look at the records on the screen.
"All of these records came from the same bank, and were filed by the same banker," Angel noticed.
"That's not all, there have been quite a few over eight thousand dollar deposit being made in each account every week," Leslie pointed out.
"Any identification on the person who made the deposits?", Angel asked.
"Anonymous source, almost like a donation," Leslie replied.
"Interesting," Manning said as he walked in.
    Gibson glared over at Manning.
"What do you got?", He fired at Manning.
"Sholley has been dumping hush money into several different church staff members account's for the past four months," Manning replied.
"Hmmm, how'd you find out?", Gibson asked.
"Contacts inside the church accounting office," Manning replied.
"That would explain the anonymous source, he wouldn't use his name or an alias," Angel said.
   Harrison called into Gibson, saying that Cunningham was on the move.
"Keep following her and tell us where she goes," Gibson shot back.
"We're on it," Harrison replied.
They followed to the railyard and watched as she met with two neatly dressed men, handing them a bag and leaving.
A motorcycle pulled and Stokes pulled a nine millimeter pistol from his coat.
"Don't make a move," he barked.
Harrison called Gibson and told him everything.
"We're on our way, don't let anyone leave," Gibson quipped as he hung up his cell.
    Gibson and the others pulled into the railyard and exited their car's weapons drawn.
"Hold on, hold on," the first man said reaching inside his coat and throwing his wallet over to Gibson.
Gibson looked at the identification card inside it.
"Private investigators Funk and Hiel, who hired you?", Gibson asked.
"The families of the abused children, and also church parishioners," Hiel replied.
"They must've felt like we weren't going fast enough," Angel said.
They glared over at Stokes.
"The church hired me," Stokes replied putting his gun away.
"Church or diocese?", Harrison smirked.
"Alright it was The Diocese, they wanted me to get Sholley on this land deal," Stokes told them.
"Maybe we can work together on this," Angel replied.
"I have reservations about that, I have been burned before," Stokes replied.
"You weren't burned by us, and don't worry about us trying, perish the thought," Angel told him.
"Alright, I might be able to use more resources than what I have now, but what's in it for me?", Stokes replied.
"Any charges that you have will be erased, but don't wrack up anymore," Angel returned.
"Okay, at least I will have backup," he responded.
"That's right, just remember to use it," Gibson put in.
"Okay," Stokes replied.
    They headed back to headquarters and started going through the bag.
Shana and Jake were busy talking with Cunningham.
They were able to get tons of information from her, including when and where Sholley's next shipment was coming in.
   They gave the information to Angel and she called everyone into the meeting room.
"We've information on when and where Sholley's next shipment is coming in," she began.
Agent Skye Barstow glanced up at the screen.
"I know this place, it's just outside of Jenks, I played soccer there when I was a kid," she said.
"Remote and private, perfect spot," Navarro breathed.
"It comes in tomorrow night, we've got work to do," Angel said.
They head back to get ready for the raid.