Chapter 23

Othello's Italian restaurant Edmond, Oklahoma 9:05pm, they sat down at a table in middle of the room and ordered drinks.
Three men sat at a table in the back watching them.
Gibson glanced over at them for a moment;"those three have been watching us since we sat down," Gibson told Angel.
"Creepy isn't it?", Angel asked.
"You wanna go over and see what they need?",  Gibson asked her.
"You and Tasha do it," Angel replied.
    Gibson and Tasha were about to get up, when the leader walked over to the table, beer in hand.
"The Sholley's are planning a big party at the old Kicking Bird theater tomorrow night," he told them.
"What time?", Gibson asked.
"Not sure yet, but we will let you know," he responded.
"Okay, why are you telling us about this?", Tasha replied.
"Sholley's goons killed my sister in front of Cimmaron Middle school, my friends have lost family to him also," he responded.
"So, you want us to let you be civilian informants?", Gibson replied.
"Either that or we become Vigilante's," he responded.
"Informants it is, but be careful," Gibson replied handing him four hundred dollars.
    They finished up and walked back to headquarters.
Once they arrived, a man met them as they walked through the door.
He told them that Grider was in trouble.
"Last we heard, he was heading up the snitch search," Gordon replied lighting a cigarette.
"Two Max's men have been watching him hard, that's why he hasn't been able to check in," the man told them.
"How do you know all of this?", Angel asked.
"It's obvious by his body language that he's one of the men sent to kill Grider and he doesn't want to do it," Gibson replied letting out a puff from a freshly lit cigarette.
"Yeah, Max ordered me to kill him at the party tomorrow night," the man replied.
"Let's get together on a plan to get him out of that party, before he gets killed," Shana said.
   They walked back to the planning room and began planning on how they were going to get Grider out.
Angel glanced up at the view screen for a minute;"what about having some of our people on the inside to get him out?", She asked.
"Hopefully the make up people would be able to help us out," Gibson replied.
"I was thinking about having people from the Civilian undercover unit act as catering personel," Gibson idealized.
"And we can be around the outside and inside the building to get them and Grider out," Angel replied.
   Special Agent Emily Ingram looked at them for a minute;"now we can actually just mic the caterers up and wait for the perfect time to pull Grider out," Ingram said.
"Emily, what if they're searched for bugs," Angel replied.
"If we put the mics inside pendants, necklaces and other things, no detector would pick it up," Emily replied flicking back her red hair.
"Let's do it," Gibson replied.
   They got together with the catering company who had been hired for the party and told them everything and they agreed to help.
Gibson and a few others were planted with the caterers and security personnel.
     Gillian Sholley estate Coffee Creek road Edmond, Oklahoma 9:45pm, the Sholley's stepped out onto the patio and sat down at the table.
Gillian glanced out upon the field adjacent to the house and smiled;"soon, this property will be an extended garage that will be used as a small warehouse staging operation," Gillian replied.
"How much longer until the ground is broken on this idea?", Max asked lighting a cigarette.
"Should be about a week now, waiting for the neighbors to sell out," Gillian replied.
"My people can help,"Max replied.
Gillian crossed her gorgeously long legs and shook her head;"last thing I'd be needing is bullies beating a Vietnam veteran and his sickly wife into selling," Gillian replied.
"When is Stoker's plane landing?", Gillian asked.
"Tomorrow morning, and I have interceptors in place," Max replied letting out a ring and watching it fade into the dark sky.
"That man had better be dead when the plane lands," Gillian replied.
"They arrested our flight attendant in the airport, getting him in the airport is our only chance," Max replied letting out another ring.
     Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 10:05pm, Gibson walked into Angel's office and glared at her.
"A flight attendant was just arrested by Interpol in Geneva, she had a small pouch of Iocane powder in the pocket of her skirt.
"Give them my congrats on the catch, has she told them anything?", she asked.
"She said that two Max's men paid her to kill Stoker on the plane," Gibson replied.
"Are they gonna let us have a crack at her, I did send Megan and Levi out there," Angel replied.
"That's who she told, Megan and Levi are protecting her now until they can fly her back in two days," Gibson replied.
Angel glared at him for a moment;"what happened to the private jet that flew them in," she asked.
"Private flights were grounded by Interpol a day age, that's how they're flying drugs in and out," Samantha replied walking into the office.
"Great just great, we have two of our best people out there and a prisoner, and we can't get them back here, what's Interpol thinking anyway?", She roared.
"Just relax, they'll get here," Samantha told them.
"Better be in two days, we need those two on the Kickingbird theater bust," Gibson replied.
"The parties tomorrow night, we're not gonna have them," Angel shot back.
   Jake hobbled in with Pickett and sat down.
"You have two weeks off, what're you doing here?", Gibson asked.
"You think I am gonna sit around a hotel room at Fairfield with cold pizzas while you have all the fun?", Jake replied with a grin.
"As long as you're okay," Gibson replied.
Jake handed him the Doctor's paperwork.
Gibson opened the paperwork and took a look;"looks good, he's been cleared," Gibson said handing the paperwork to Angel.
"Yeah looks good to me," Angel replied.
     They walked out of the office and started getting ready to take down the party.
Jake looked over the plans of the building.
"We'd better not go through the roof, there's only one skylight," he said.
"We figure on hitting the front, back, and sides," Angel replied.
"Sounds like a good plan, who all will be inside?", Jake asked.
"Pickett and several others will be running security inside, Shana and a few others are gonna be on the catering crew," Gibson replied.
"Have Shana tend bar, I've got the catering crew, I'm a better cook," Jake replied.
"Okay but, be careful," Gibson warned.
"Careful is my middle name," Jake said.
    Gillian Sholley estate Coffee Creek road Edmond, Oklahoma 10:25pm, Gillian stepped into her room and shut the door and turned on the TV.
She watched the latest news report on the arrest of the flight attendant and shook her head as she laid down.
The commentators went to do their usual news, including a story on the latest medical news.
She finally drifted off to sleep.
   Guillermo stepped outside onto the patio and sat down at the table, looking over the land as Max watched him.
"This land reminds of the land and I estate I left in Mexico, beautiful," Guillermo said.
"I remember, very impressive," Max replied.
They continued talking until eleven thirty and went to bed.