Chapter 8

They pulled down the street from the Sholley place and watched and listened as Grider talked with Sholley and the other Lieutenants.
Sholley glared at them sharply.
"We've got a snitch amongst us," Sholley opened.
"How do you figure on it being one of us?", The lead Lieutenant asked.
"Well, who else could it be Mick, you all are the first ones to know what our are, before we carty them out!", Sholley wrathed throwing his fists on the table.
  Grider glared up at him, trying to figure what he was going to say next.
Sholley glared down at him;"the point is that we've got a problem."
"I think Colleen is the one giving up our plans to the feds, you figure I should take care of her?", He asked.
   Sholley looked at him for a moment.
"How do you figure on that?", Sholley asked.
"She's been sneaking out a lot, you want me to follow her the next time she goes out?", Grider requested.
"I am not sure that would be a good idea, we don't want to tip her off that we know," Sholley said sitting back down in his chair.
"What do you want us to do then?" Mick asked.
    Sholley leaned up in his chair.
"I'm going to follow her, you all be prepared to make the next move," Sholley popped back.
"Better make sure you stay far back," Grider advised.
"I was with Interpol, I think I can handle it," Sholley replied lighting his pipe.
"Call if you need anything," Grider responded lighting a cigarette.
"You be knowing it," Sholley replied blowing out a puff.
    Gibson sat next to Gentry in the car.
"How'd Grider know Colleen was one of us?", He asked.
"Come on man, you have her met you instead of calling," Gibson told him.
"You're questioning my methods, I have been an active handler of undercovers for over ten years," Gentry replied.
"You DEA handlers never evolve your methods, do you?", Gibson laughed.
"Never saw the need," Gentry said.
"I bet your seeing it now," Gibson replied with a grin.
    The outside guards were watching the gates to the place.
The men in the tower watched the driveway to the gates.
Gibson glared at Gentry for a moment;"what in the hell have you not told us?", He asked noticing a motorcade of black SUV'S pull up to the gate being let in.
"I knew Sholley was planning a meeting with the Guillermo cartel sometime this week, but wasn't sure when," Gentry said.
    Gibson reached for the door handle.
Gentry grabbed Gibson by the arm;"what in the holy heck are you doing?", He asked.
"I want to get a closer look," Gibson replied.
"You're gonna get our undercovers killed, that place is crawling with security personnel, not to mention the bloody towers and guard lights," Gentry said.
   Gibson eased back into his seat with a grin;"I bet I can get past the wire, guards, towers, and lights without being detected," he said.
"How much?", Gentry replied.
"Let's say uh twenty-five," Gibson replied.
"Make it fifty, I gotta see this," Gentry laughed.
"You're on," Gibson replied getting out of the car and creeping up towards the back wall.
    Gibson slowly and methodically climbed up and crawled up to the back window.
He slowly rigged a mic in the window and made his way back to the car and got back in, quietly shutting the door.
Gentry glared at him;"how did you pull that off?", He asked.
"Marine recon, and Navy seal training, quick in, quick out," Gibson replied.
"Nice work man," Gentry replied handing Gibson a fifty dollar bill.
    Guillermo and Sholley shook hands and they all sat down.
"Your people have been incroaching on my territory for two weeks now," Guillermo began.
Sholley glared at him swiftly, sliding him a box of cigars.
"We have been watching the way you do business and are not impressed with your methods," Sholley responded.
Guillermo lit a cigar and eased forward.
"What do you mean?", He asked.
"You're planting of evidence on priests and others who get too close to your operations while ingenious, is a dirty road to be traversing," Sholley replied pulling a cigar from the same box.
   Guillermo slowly blew himself two smoke ring and watching it disappear.
"Those priests got in trouble on their own, we had nothing to do with it," he responded.
"Oh, what about Richely, I never heard of him having any interest in that stuff," Sholley replied.
"Been doing an awful amount of confession lately have you?", Guillermo replied letting out another ring.
   Sholley glared down at him as he stood up.
"I am just interested in the empty lands they have open," Sholley replied letting out a drag.
"Expansion of an empire takes more time than you want to take, doesn't it?", Guillermo laughed putting his cigar out.
   Sholley looked at him like a wounded bear, planning his next words carefully.
"It's not that I want to take over your territory, I would like to propose that we merge," he said letting out a drag.
"How much of a cut are you willing to take on this merger?", Guillermo questioned.
"Fifty percent, call it a partnership," Sholley replied.
  Guillermo glanced up at the clock.
"Do you have paperwork drawn up?", Guillermo replied.
"Why so you have stuff to burn when you're raided, let's use this," Sholley replied turning a computer towards him.
"It's still traceable," Guillermo scoffed.
"Not with our new software, Gill is a genius," Sholley replied.
Guillermo signed the contract with a few swipes of his finger, they shook hands and Sholley showed him their operations, and parted ways.
   Gibson called into Gordon and Harrison, telling them that were heading back.
Angel and Jake were outside smoking when they pulled into the parking lot.
"What's going on Angel?", Gibson asked pulling a cigarette from his coat and lighting up.
"I heard you were able to slip passed Sholley's security and slip a mic under his office window," she shot towards Gibson.
"Twarnt nothing at all if you the training to pull it off," Gibson replied blowing out a puff.
Leslie and Berea sauntered out to join them.
"What's up you guys?", Gibson asked letting out a puff.
Berea lit a cigarette and sat down on a parking curb.
"We heard about the merger between Guillermo and Sholley, and word is that isn't the only one Sholley has planned," Berea told him.
Gibson looked at him for a second.
"How'd you find that out?", Gentry added.
"Boyd was able to hack into Sholley's date book software, he's got meetings with six others," Berea told them.
"Sounds like we have our work ahead of us," Gibson replied.
"Work and travel time, Oklahoma City particularly UCO and Edmond pd have requested our assistance with taking down Sholley's operations out there, it seems they've got their hands full," Leslie said.
   Manning walked out of the building, loading bags into the back of his car.
"I figured that I would take point out there untill you all get freed up," Manning told them.
"Take a team with you and make sure Harrison and Walker are with you, they've got experience with both departments," Gibson replied.
"Right," Manning replied walking back into pick out his team
They watched as Manning and his crew drove away and headed back in to plan their next move.