Chapter 29

Chili's restaurant Garth Brooks Boulevard Yukon, Oklahoma 6:45pm, Max Sholley and Guillermo walked into the restaurant and were shown to a table along the right side of the bar.
They ordered drinks and chips and salsa came to their table and they began talking.
"How do you plan to rebuild anything, the feds pretty much tore everything down," Guillermo asked.
"I have a few friends who are interested in buying in," Max told him.
"Buying into what, there's nothing left to sell," Guillermo replied putting in his food order and getting another beer.
"I have a warehouse at a motorcycle race track down the road from Western Heights," Max replied.
   Guillermo drew back in his chair with a perplexed look on his face;"you mean Strictly dirt, that place is run down," he said.
"Just exactly why I built my warehouse there, nobody would be bothering to look over there," Max replied.
"What about the feds, aren't you afraid of them at all, you're a man without a country," Guillermo replied taking a drink.
"Just the reason why I have nothing to be scared of, a man with no country has no reason to be fearin' authorities, or reprisal from them," Max replied.
   They finished up and headed out to the warehouse.
Guillermo looked around the place.
"How do you plan to keep operations out of the radar?", Guillermo asked.
"Their radar matters not to me, considerin' that I have nothing to lose," Max replied.
  Yukon Police department Yukon, Oklahoma 7:15pm, Angel and her crew walked into the place and were shown to their offices.
Gibson walked into the main room and stepped in behind the podium.
"We've tracked Irish drug kingpin Max Sholley to this town," he began.
"Do you have any idea where in town he might be?", A detective asked.
"We're currently looking for places that he might use for a warehouse while he gets his new operations set up," Gibson replied.
"You said new operations, where was he operating before?", Another detective asked.
"Edmond, mainly around the college areas," Angel put in.
   Angel put Guillermo's picture up on the viewer.
"This is Lukk Guillermo, his right hand man," Angel said.
A vice detective glared at the picture for a second;"I know Guillermo, he's very violent man," she said.
Angel glared at her for a moment;"he has toned down considerably since coming to the state," Angel replied.
"What about the motorcycle gangs that he used to have running security for him?", She asked.
"Those gangs have been arrested and are no longer a threat," Angel replied.
   Angel and Gibson drove into town and pulled into the shopping center on Garth Brooks Boulevard and walked into the Chinese super buffet.
The were shown to a table and began getting plates and food.
Their drinks came to their table and they began to eat.
"You did good with the department here," Gibson complemented between bites.
"Well I like dealing with small town cops better, the departments are smaller," she responded.
"You figure on actually getting him here?", Angel fired at her.
"Small Town, less places for him to hide, we'll get him," Gibson replied.
   Gunfire down the parking lot from them interrupted their meal.
Gibson called the manager over;"keep the employees and customers inside, we'll be right back," Gibson told her.
"Right," she responded.
Angel called in for backup and they rushed out to help the police, who were penned down by nineteen or twenty armed men.
They got in behind the cops, guns drawn.
"What do you have?", Gibson asked of the cop behind the car.
"Nineteen to twenty men, all armed with M16S and other semi automatic weapons," the cop replied.
"I am guessing you caught them knocking off that armored car," Angel put in firing at the gunmen.
One of the men hit the ground dead.
   Stokes, Kirby, and several bikers pulled into the parking lot, guns blazing, men began running for vans.
Kirby quickly pulled his 2015 Harley Davidson Sportster in front of two of the runners, blocking their path.
Stokes and the others surrounded them.
They brought the men to the back of cars and addressed the press as they gathered outside.
   Gibson finished filling out the paperwork on the battle and walked over to the ambulance where one of the guard's sat.
Gibson showed his identification to the guard and introduced Angel to him.
"All I know is that they hit us out of nowhere, killed the driver and tried to take the money," the guard told them.
"Looks like you all heald your own, good job," Gibson replied.
"We wouldn't have done it without you all, thank you," he responded.
"Just glad we could help, did they say anything during the raid?", Angel asserted.
"Just that we threw their timing off, like they were a military unit," he responded.
They finished up and headed back to headquarters.
     Yukon Police department Yukon, Oklahoma 7:56pm, Gibson and Angel watched the camera footage of the attempted robbery.
"These guys are striking with the precision of a military unit, everything is timed down to the second, we through their rythem off," Gibson said.
"Looks like we weren't the only ones who threw them off," Angel pointed out.
"Yeah, their precision was really thrown off," Gibson replied.
    Boyd walked into his office and sat down.
"What do you got for us Boyd?", Gibson asked.
"This is the leader of the group, former USMC Gunnery Sergeant Matteo Tavares Florida, kicked from the Corps for extreme tactics against the articles of war, recently escaped from Leavenworth," Boyd read off.
"Let me guess, the others are former USMC as well," Gibson replied.
"All accept for a Seal, Delta Force, Green Berrett," Boyd replied.
"You don't think Sholley hired them to get money to start production here, do you?", Angel asked.
"Probably, he would only hire the best," Gibson replied.
    They gathered everyone into the meeting room and told them everything they had found out.
"So, when do we hit them?", A Swat guy questioned.
"Patience is a vertue, wait your turn, we don't want to spook him," Gibson replied.
"I hate it when feds say that," he growled.
They finished up and headed back to work.
    Sholley's Western Heights warehouse operation, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 8:12pm, Max watched the news coverage of the botched armored car heist.
"Damn feds, always have to throw themselves in the middle of everything we do," Max muttered.
Guillermo looked at him for a moment, love lighting a cigar;"that heist was gonna find the last phase of this place, what do we do now?", Guillermo asked letting out a puff.
"I have a few more tricks up my sleeve," Max replied lighting a cigar.
"Better work better than the last trick," Guillermo replied letting out a puff.
   Max walked outside of the building and gazed up at the night sky, trying to figure out his next plan.
He couldn't rely on his bank accounts, they were all frozen, his Crypto accounts were all frozen as well, so were also his stock accounts,
It was just hard to see a light at the end of the tunnel.
   Guillermo walked outside of the building.
"I still have accounts that we might be able to use," he said.
"Better hope they don't freeze anything, their tech's are great at it, man without a country and damn broke is what I am," Max replied letting out a smoke ring.
"They're not gonna be able to get to them," Guillermo replied.
   Three cars pulled into the parking lot and an army of armed men got out.
They were guarding a lanky brunette who greeted Max with a kiss.
A man watched everything from the track in back, texting pictures into Angel.
    Yukon Police department Yukon, Oklahoma 8:46pm, Angel walked into Gibson's office and glared at him for a moment;"you're not gonna believe who just showed up at Max's new warehouse," she said.
"His girlfriend Aryn Fender," Gibson replied.
"How did you figure on that?", Angel asked.
"Got a call from an informant," Gibson replied.
    They gathered everyone into the meeting room and told them everything.
They continued going over everything they had on her.
They finished up and headed back to work.