Chapter 9

Angel walked into Gibson's office and they went through the information that they'd gotten from two informants.
Shana dashed into the office panting.
Gibson glared at her.
"What's wrong?", Gibson asked.
"One of my informers just called, something's going down in downtown Owasso, a motorcade of sixty or seventy SUV'S just pulled in at the high school," she said.
Gibson looked up at her;"who's down there?" Gibson asked.
"Jenny and Dalton have a crew of undercovers acting as security," she responded.
"Let's go, keep it low key," Angel replied.
"Right," she responded.
    They pulled into the school back lot and spread out.
Jenny walked out to talk with them.
"Where's the motorcade", Gibson fired at her.
"Up front, it's a whole bunch of suits, armed to the freaking teeth, and they look trigger happy, Dalton and the principal are talking with their leaders now," Jenny replied.
"What do they look like to you?", Angel questioned.
"A bunch of fed wanna be's, I have never seen feds carry what these people are carrying," Jenny replied.
   Angel took off her sunglasses.
"Gibson, take Berea and stand outside the office, you all be prepared to help evacuate the school if necessary," she told him.
"You got it," Gibson replied as they raced inside and headed towards the office.
   They were met outside the office by Dalton.
"I thought you were in the office with the principal," Gibson said.
"Principal sent me out here when he saw you all outside," Dalton returned.
"Who're these guys?", Berea asked.
"DEA agents along with ATF, they're doing a drug sweep," Dalton retorted.
"On what fragging authority?", Gibson asked.
"Apparently ATF and DEA aren't sharing like good little agencies," Dalton told them.
    Gibson walked into the office and made his way towards the office door.
A man identifying himself as ATF special Agent Matt Dotson met him outside the door.
"We've been given a search warrant for this school by Federal Judge Goggins, we have evidence that some of these teachers are in on haze distribution," he told Gibson.
"When in the world were you gonna tell us about that?", Gibson shot him.
"If we found something, you were gonna be the first to know," he responded.
"Can we help with the search now that we're here?", Gibson asked.
"Only if this is cooperation and not competition," he said.
"We're GIS this isn't competition to us," Gibson replied.
   Dotson let him into the office and they sat down.
"We've been watching nine teachers from this school for the past two weeks now, there's been a lot of suspicious things that've been going on," Dotson told him.
"Such as?", Gibson responded.
"Trucks and cars coming in and out at odd hours of the night and after school hours," he responded.
"Anything else?", Gibson asked.
"Teachers keeping watch on the cafeteria's back door after midnight," he said.
"What about security?", Gibson asked.
"They're busy checking out the backdoor of the gym," he responded.
   They walked out to Dalton and told them everything.
Dalton looked at him for a second.
"We've been checking out the files on the wrest of the security, they seem to be trying to make themselves scarce after five," Dalton told them.
Dotson looked at him;"use the warrant to check out security."
"Will do, can I make arrests on this warrant, we think we have two of them dead to rights," Dalton retorted.
"Sure, make damn sure you can make it stick," he responded.
"We will," Dalton retorted.
    Dalton motioned for Gibson to follow him to the security office and they went through the files.
Gibson pulled a couple of files from Dalton's desk.
"Shepherd and Rilent, are these your dirty boys?", Gibson asked.
"Yeah, I have been watching them for a week, they've been sneaking around, like a couple of damn snipers," Dalton retorted.
"Next time they come through, we'll follow them with cameras," Gibson replied.
"Look through the files, I am way ahead of you," Dalton retorted.
Gibson looked at the pictures and nodded.
    Later that day, Shepherd and Rilent headed off course towards the football stadium and met with two neatly dressed men.
Gibson and Dalton were watching them from the press box.
"When do we take them?", Dalton asked.
"As soon the teams are set in here," Gibson replied.
Gibson listened as the teams radioed in.
   Gibson motioned for Dalton to follow him and they hit the people down on the field, guns drawn.
A gun battle insued and the two men tried to run.
Gibson and Dalton dashed after them.
They raced into the locker room.
Gibson chased Rilent into the coaches office and stopped.
"Tatum Rilent, you're under arrest for the storage and of Purple Haze on campus," Gibson told him.
"Like to see you try it fed," Rilent growled swinging at him.
Gibson blocked his punch throwing him to the ground.
Rilent shook off and swung at him again.
Gibson grabbed his wrist and threw him face first into the desk, hand cuffing him.
Dalton was walking Shepherd down the hall towards them as they walked out.
"How long did it take you to get Rilent?", Dalton asked with a grin.
"Two seconds less than it took you with Shepherd I'd wager," Gibson replied grinning cockily.
They led the two men out and put them into the of a GIS marked gray van.
   Dotson and his crew were leading nine other people out as they walked back in.
Dotson put his person in the van and followed Gibson back in.
"What have you guys found?", Dalton asked him.
"Enough to make a case against them," Dotson replied.
"Well it's too bad these people wasted their careers," Dotson told him.
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely," Gibson replied.
"Yeah, we've got to take the principal, he's in on it also," Dotson told them.
    Gibson glared at him for a moment;"can I do the honors?", He asked.
"Do it," Dotson responded.
Gibson walked into the office, and tackled the principal, before he got to back  door.
They finished up and headed back to headquarters.