Chapter 20

Mercy Hospital I-35 Room 334 Edmond, Oklahoma 3:30pm, Gibson knocked on the door and Jake showed him in.
Gibson took a seat next to Jake's bed.
"How're you feeling brother?", He asked.
"Still like I got hit by a Mack truck, but I am getting better," Jake replied.
  Gibson eased forward in his chair shaking his head;"I hope you don't figure on going straight back to work after you get out of here," he said.
"I have been given two weeks paid medical leave," Jake replied.
"Good, hopefully we will be able to have this whole dang thing will be wrapped up before then," Gibson replied.
   Jake leaned up in his bed.
"That reminds me, they pulled this out of me in surgery, I thought you might be able to get it to the lab," Jake said handing him a small lidded glass jar.
"Interesting,where did they pull it from?", Gibson asked looking at it.
"My left shoulder, why?", Jake replied.
"Just wondering is all," Gibson replied as he shook Jake's hand and left the hospital.
    Gillian Sholley estate Coffee Creek road Edmond, Oklahoma 3:54pm, Gillian walked out of her bedroom, and sat down in the main room.
Max sat in a chair glancing out the window, lighting a cigar.
"What's wrong brother?", She asked.
"Interpol just raided my home's in Switzerland and Ireland, everything from the raids is being sent here," Max replied letting out a puff.
"Can they be doing that?", Gillian asked.
"When the government assigns them to hit my home's, they can," Max replied.
"What about your status in those countries, does that not help," Gillian replied pouring herself a drink.
"Yeah, helped them to revoke my diplomatic status and citizenships," Max replied.
  Gillian glared at the door as two large men walked in and stood at the interior doors.
"Flynn, Garson, send a couple of people to be keeping an eye on things at our place in Ireland, and abroad," Gillian told them.
"I'm on it," Flynn replied pulling out his cell phone and calling to make arrangements.
"We should be fine," Gillian replied.
      Shana and Samantha sat in a car down the street watching everything.
"You think they've gotten scared yet?", Samantha asked.
"People like them don't scare that easily, they're probably waiting to see what happens," Shana responded.
Shana answered her phone as it rang;"what do you have Gibson, yeah I got the address," Shana said hanging up.
"What's up?", Samantha asked.
"Gibson wants us to pick up the evidence being sent in from Interpol over at Customs," Shana replied starting her car.
   Customs department, Will Rodgers World Airport, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 4:15pm, Shana and Samantha walked into the airport, identified themselves with a guard, and were shown to the main room, where gray totes of evidence laid on the table in front of them.
Another person in the department pulled a dolly towards them, motioning for them to use it.
They loaded the evidence onto it and pulled it out to the car.
"You think we're gonna find anything?", Samantha asked.
"Apparently Interpol thinks we will," Shana replied.
  A young man watched them from a distance as they were loading and walked up to them.
"Give me a minute," Samantha said noticing the man.
She walked towards the man, and he dashed off.
"Federal agent, freeze!", Samantha shouted drawing her weapon and levelling it at him.
The man tried to run and was caught by authorities behind him.
"Why were you watching us, who're you with?", Samantha asked.
"I am Harrison Masters, Private Investigator hired by the families who've lost loved ones due to Sholley," he responded.
"We're about to bring the reigns down on Sholley once and for all," Samantha told him.
"Can I please help?", Masters asked.
"That's up to our superior's,"Samantha replied.
They finished up and headed back to headquarters, Masters following them in.
   Edmond police department Edmond, Oklahoma 4:54pm, they took the evidence in and led Masters to Angel's office.
Angel looked up at Masters with a bothered glance;"Masters, what are you doing here?", Angel asked.
"It seems the families of those killed by the drugs don't think you're moving fast enough to catch Sholley and hired me to help," Masters replied.
"Let me guess, you want to work with us," Gibson said as he walked in and sat down.
"Bingo," Masters replied.
"As long as you don't get in the way, I don't see why not," Gibson replied.
   Angel motioned for the others to leave the room and shut the door.
"You know what kind of trouble this guy has caused to feds and local Leo's," she said.
"Look, we might be able to use his unique methods," Gibson replied.
"We'll try it out, but if he screws up, he's on his own," Angel replied.
"Alright," Gibson replied letting the others back in.
   Masters looked at Angel as he sat down.
"What's the verdict Agent Peace?", He asked.
"You can help but, you're working with us, not racing us," Angel replied.
"Okay it's a deal," Masters replied shaking her hand.
"Help Manning and Walker go through the evidence that was just brought in," Angel told him.
"You got it," Masters replied.
    They walked into the evidence and started going through it.
"I wish we had more help with this," Masters said.
"The police are sending detectives into help, should be here soon,"Manning replied.
Manning went through a set of paperwork in the first tote, and stopped midway through the second set of papers.
"What the hell is this?", Manning asked.
Masters stepped over to look at it.
"I used to be a CPA, this looks like tax forms," Masters replied.
"Invoice for what, it doesn't look like anything is clearly accounted for," Manning replied.
"I've seen this before, he's created a coded system to cover what he's actually writing the invoice for, it's how people like this cover their track's," Masters replied.
"He's using the alphabet substitution code from Sherlock Holmes and the adventure of the dancing men," Manning said.
"Yep, he is, although it's the oldest code in the book," Masters replied starting to decide it.
    Gibson and Manning stepped out and lit up in the parking lot.
"How're things going?", Gibson asked.
"Slow as malasses," Manning replied letting out a drag.
"It'll be okay," Gibson replied letting out a puff.
   Angel walked out glaring at them.
"What's up Angel?", Gibson asked.
"Man called from Boulevard Academy, two teens were just found dead on campus, looks like an overdose of Haze, and there's another student out on the roof threatening to jump," she responded.
"Let's go, tell the locals to let us handle it," Gibson replied.
     Boulevard Academy Edmond, Oklahoma 5:12pm, they pulled into the parking lot and also parked in front of the building.
Gibson and Angel met with a cop out front.
"What happened?", Gibson asked.
"The girl on the roof her friend were tending to plants in the greenhouse out back, when her friends hit the ground dead, and she took off and climbed the outside ladder to the roof," the officeer replied.
"Did you do anything to stop her?", Angel asked.
"Tried to block her, but she just ran me over," the officer replied.
"Alright get Tasha get me to an inside ladder," Gibson told the officer.
   The officer led him to an inside ladder and offered to go up with him.
"No way if we want to get her down, we don't need anymore badges with me, make Tasha gets up there with me," Gibson replied.
"Right," the officer replied.
     Tasha met Gibson at the ladder and they headed up to the roof.
The girl stood against a wall as they got up.
"Don't try anything or come near me, I will jump," she warned them.
Tasha stepped an inch forward.
"My name is Tasha, what's your name?", Tasha asked.
"Lindsay Tolliver I am seventeen," the girl cried with glazed over looking eyes.
"What are you on?", Tasha asked.
"Purple Haze, my friends and I were partying in the greenhouse," Tolliver replied throwing a bag of pills out onto the ground.
"Are you aware that one of your friends is dead and the other one is their way to the hospital?", Tasha asked.
"I was hoping that they weren't both dead, we got the pills from another kid, they must've been laced with something," Tolliver replied hitting her knees.
Tasha was finally able to talk her down after an hour and Tolliver was transported to the hospital.
They finished up and headed back to headquarters.