Chapter 6

Leslie walked into Gibson's office.
"What's up Leslie," Gibson insisted.
"We've got a dead body at the Kittie park in Bartlesville," she told him.
"What's this got to do with us?", Gibson shot back.
"This guy's a known Haze dealer," she responded.
"Let's go," Gibson replied pulling his gun out of his desk.
   They drove down to the park and were met by two Bartlesville police detectives.
"Young runner over was passing by when the hand popped out of the bush," the first detective told them.
"She called the you all after seeing the hand in the bush, how'd you know that the Vic's a dealer?", Gibson asked.
"One of our undercovers ended up dead following him two nights ago," he responded.
"You had UC'S following a dealer and didn't tell us, freaking why?", Gibson raged.
"Telling you all would've fragging spooked him, what else were we supposed to do?", He asked.
Gibson put his finger in the man's face and walked under the tape with Leslie.
    They knelt down beside the body, as the Me knelt down to take the liver temperature.
"Judging by the liver temperature and levititty, I estimate time of death being at ten thirty pm roughly, cause looks to be strangulation with a garrote or metal wire," she told them.
"Metal wire, you mean barbed wire?", Angel asked as she walked through.
"No, there are no barb marks on his neck," she responded.
   Gibson started looking around the scene.
Angel walked up on him.
"What's going through your head?", She asked him.
Gibson shook his head;"this is all a little too neat, the body shows up just as we're about to make another bust?"
"I admit it doesn't look good," Angel returned.
"You figure it might be warning?", Angel said.
Gibson nodded;"that's what I figure."
   They finished up and headed out to talk with an informant.
A Catholic priest met Holt and Gibson outside Saint Thomas More Catholic Church.
"I have been watching parishioners going in and out of the school like investigators, and haven't any idea what they're looking for," he began.
"Father they're trying to help us put an end to this mess," Holt told him.
"The main dealer is in the school right now, he's going through the place looking for the people who killed his friend, please stop him before he kills someone," the priest told them.
Gibson glared at Holt;" call it in, and tell Angel to make sure there's no press," he told him.
Holt called it in and told Angel to make sure there's no press.
   Angel and the rest of them pulled in and put on vests.
"How many of them are in there?", She asked.
"Just the one as far as we know and he's armed," Gibson replied putting on a vest.
"Have they started evacuation of the school?", She asked.
"Campus cops are doing that now," Holt replied.
   Angel looked at them for a moment;"go in there and don't do anything to draw attention to yourselves," she told them.
"Right, do you want us to maintain radio contact?", Gibson asked.
"No, just leave them open so we can hear everything," she responded.
"Right," Gibson replied.
   Gibson pulled Holt aside.
"Take the back start at the library and meet me in the main office," he said.
"You've got it," Holt replied pulling his gun and running for the back door.
   The evacuation crew leaders met them at the doors.
Gibson and Holt took two members of the crews with them and went in.
Holt and the two cops went through the open library doors, and Holt told them to put their guns away and be careful.
Gibson told others the same thing.
   Gibson walked into the gym alone and started looking around.
He walked into the teachers office and started looking around.
Gibson pulled up a chair and sat down, going through the teachers desk.
A young couple came out from behind a set of shelves.
Gibson got up from the chair, facing them;"didn't you hear the alarm?", He asked.
"We thought it was a drill," the boy replied.
"This isn't a drill, have you seen an armed man come through here?", Gibson asked.
"Yeah, he walked into the boys locker room," the young man told them.
   Gibson signalled for the crewmen to escort the students out, and headed for the locker room.
Gibson walked into the room, his weapon still sheathed.
He began going through the room slowly and methodically.
The dealer shuffled towards the backdoor.
Gibson looked up and saw him heading for the door.
"Stop!", Gibson shouted his weapon still sheathed.
    He pulled his gun on Gibson, leveling it towards Gibson.
"Surprised they sent federal agents after me, a two bit dealer," he said.
"You sell for a man named Sholley don't you?", Gibson asserted.
"The drugs show up on my doorstep, I never see who delivers them," the dealer replied.
   Gibson glared at him for a moment;"how do you pay for the drugs?", He asked.
"I put money in an offshore account number 33228," he responded.
"You realize that you are selling to kids, kids younger and no older than you," Gibson fired at him.
The guy nodded and began to cry;"some guy approached me, saying I can make tons of money easily," he began.
"Did he tell you what you're selling?", Gibson asked.
"No he just handed me bags and told me to sell," he responded tearfully.
"Are you willing to testify to this in court?", Gibson asserted, easing forward and taking the gun from his hand.
   Gibson cuffed him and started leading him out the front door.
Holt and his men met them in the lobby.
"Where in hell did you find him?", Holt asked.
"Men's locker room in the gym, he tried to pull on me," Gibson replied handing him over to the police.
   Shots rang out from a car across the street and the dealer fell dead to the ground outside.
Gibson and Holt dashed out to their car and headed after the car.
"Broken Arrow Police, this is Special Agents Gibson and Holt and we're after a killer in a black Dodge Ram heading towards main and fourth," Gibson radioed in.
The police blocked the truck off at main, while Gibson and Holt blocked his back way out.
   The driver saw he was blocked and bailed out into the grocery store across the street.
Gibson and Holt followed him in and told management to evacuate the store.
The man popped out of isle nine with a young woman hostage.
"I'll pop this lady if you all don't let me go!", He shouted pointing his gun at her head.
Gibson told Holt to keep h talking and snuck around behind him.
"Come on man, you'll go down for murder, is it worth it?", Holt fired at him.
Gibson grabbed the man in a tight headlock.
The man choked and started going to the ground.
   Holt kicked the gun away and helped Gibson cuff the guy and they walked out with him.
A cop walked up to them.
"Gun's on the floor on nine, we've got him," Gibson told him.
The cop walked in put the gun in an evidence bag and handed to them before they headed out.
   Gibson and Holt took the guy into headquarters and put him in an interrogation room.
Angel walked up to them.
"I heard about what happened at the store, good work guys," she congratulated.
"Save it untill we get what the shooter knows," Gibson replied walking into the room and sitting down across from him.
"Holly how long have you been working for Sholley?", Gibson fired at him.
"About six months, he's been hiring me to take out the competition," Holly told him.
"Where are you supposed to pick up the money for the last hit?", Gibson asked.
"I tell you that, I lose my life, I have already said too much," Holly replied.
"You're getting protection for your information, might as well tell us," Gibson replied with a grin.
   Holly gave up everything he knew, it took an hour.
Gibson walked out of the room and looked at Angel.
"What do you think about all of that?", She asked.
"I know he only told me half of what he knows, but we can still work with what he gave so far," Gibson replied.
"How do we get the other half?", She asked.
"Let him sweat in there for awhile, he'll come around," Gibson replied.
   After two hours, Holly told them the rest of what he knew.
Angel and Gibson walked out of the building and lit up.
They began planning the next bust.