Spying

The next second Octavia is running into the kitchen and snatching Clarke away by the hand. Clarke gives me a questioning look before she is dragged away.

"O what are you doing?" I ask in an amused face. I don't think I've felt this happy in a long time. Maybe not happy, exactly, but comfortable. Yes, I feel comfortable.

"You won't care Bell. You're always telling me to not spy." O calls back to me and I can hear her voice coming from my room. I jog over to them and see them both leaning against the window obviously watching something outside.

"Come see, Bell." Clarke motions to a space next to her without looking back at me.

I walk up to her slowly because I'm still not sure of what they're looking at and I'm not completely sure that I want to see it. They both look so excited and giddy, I want to protect this part of them forever. And if I see what it is it just might ruin it.

"What's taking you so long? You're going to miss it." Clarke reaches back blindly until she smacks my arm and then grabs on tight. She yanks me forward with such force that I slam into her. She giggles and O tells us to shut up.

"Sorry." I smile down at Clarke who is finally looking at me again. Her eyes are bright with humor and I decide no matter what I am going to make her smile like that as often as possible.

"You're fine. Look." She looks back outside and I see what has them so happy. I just start to laugh.

"O, you owe me 20 bucks." I smirk when she smacks Clarke instead of me.

"Ouch." Clarke teases.

"Sorry, send it to him." O points her thumb at me.

Clarke pulls her fist back and makes a winding sound. I internally flinch but instead of the pain from a hit I feel a gentle tap. She smiles and looks back at the couple we're spying on.

"Don't you feel dirty spying?" I whisper into Clarke's ear.

"No, they're clearly in love." Her eyes meet mine and I see an emotion in her eyes that I can't place.

"So, if they're in love it's okay?" I ask matching her stare.

"If they're in love anything's okay." Her hand goes up to my chest and my arms are already surrounding her with my hands resting on the window well. I could so easily lean down and kiss her.

"Will you too shut up!"  O groans. "Or just get a room and get over whatever is going on between you too?"

A deep blush crosses Clarke's cheeks and she turns away from me. I let her and look back out just as Raven and Wick pull apart from each other. They look so happy and I can't figure it out, sure they were friends and did so many things together but I seriously thought that mostly they hated each other.

"Was that adorable or what?" O asks with a sigh.

"I know right? At first they were fighting and Raven even hit him. Then, he just grabbed her arm and spun her to him. She still held back. I want to know what he said to get her to just melt against him." Clarke says in a dreamy voice.

"Seriously. I can't wait to bombard her with all of our questions." O claps her hands.

"No, we'll let her tell you if she wants to. What if they aren't ready for it? What if they can't let people know how much they care yet?" I ask aloud and realize that I'm not really talking about them.

"Why wouldn't they? If they like each other then they need to be honest and do something about it. Secrets just ruin things. Trust me." Octavia's words make a tingle go down my spine. I wonder how much she knows about us.

"Sometimes secrets are all we can have. Secrets and lies." Clarke whispers so quietly that I'm not sure she meant for me to hear her. 

A/N Hey! Sorry for it being a bit sappy. haha I was listening to Sleeping with Sirens and they sometimes just bring it out in me. I'd love to know what you think!