Hell

"Bellamy, please wake up. Bell, can you hear me?" I hear a voice but I can't react. I can't tell who it is, but I recognize it. My mind is so blurry. My head feels heavy. I drift back out of consciousness.

"Bell, please just move your finger or blink your eyes. I need you. Please." I can feel someone squeezing my hand. I squeeze it back and feel tears on my fingers as it is lifted to someone's cheek. A light kiss is placed on it and I squeeze it again.

"I'm sorry. It looks like he's still unresponsive. I know you don't want to hear this but you have to consider the thought that he might never wake up." A man's deep voice says.

"No!" I shout. "I'm here."

"No. He will wake up. He has to." The soft voice gets close to my ear. I can feel warm breath on my skin. "Please, Bell. I need you to wake up. You've slept enough."

"I'm so sorry, baby." A man says and I feel the girl pull away from me. "Monty and Jasper are here. You need to get some sleep."

"No. I won't leave him."

"You won't be of any help to him if you're completely exhausted. Just come with me so you can take a shower, eat, and take a nap. I'll bring you back in the morning." He says and I feel soft lips brush against my cheek.

"I'll be back. I love you."

I hear a lot of shuffling before I am sucked back into the darkness.

"Anything?" The girl's voice washes over me as I pull out of the darkness again. I can feel something scraping against my chin.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm almost finished shaving his beard if you want me to go; or would you like me to stay?"

"Thank you Monty but you look exhausted. You don't need to stay, plus Lincoln is coming so I won't be alone."

"You aren't alone. I'm here." I say but of course no words come out.

"Octavia you do realize you're playing with fire right? I bet Bellamy will wake up just to beat up the guy who's sleeping with his sister." Monty laughs.

"What?" I bellow. "You're having sex with Lincoln? What sort of hell am I in?"

"Shut up, Monty. He can probably hear us."

"Like the two of you don't make out while you're in here." Jasper adds. I realize that I'm getting better at recognizing voices.

"That's different. It could be anyone." O says.

"Right." Jasper says and he starts to laugh along with Monty.

I have never tried so hard to just open my eyes as I am right now, but still nothing happens. I'm worried that I've died and this is what Hell is. Will I ever get out of here?

My mind starts to swirl again and I can't fight the darkness any longer. The last thing I hear is Octavia laughing.

"Bellamy, I'm not sure if you can hear me or not but I just couldn't leave without making sure you were okay." I know that voice instantly. It's Clarke. I feel her hands on mine. She's so cold and I want to hold her close to me. I want to tell her that I'm okay; that I'm alive.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I should have just pushed you away. I was weak. I should be the one in this bed not you." I can hear her sobs and they shatter my heart.

"I love you. Please be okay. Please wake up. We need you. I need you. Bellamy, just don't give up." She kisses my stiff lips and I feel my heart rip in half as she pulls away after I've still done nothing. "Bellamy you are stronger than this. Fight."

I pry my eyes open and for the first time since I woke up in this bed they actually move. The bright lights are blinding so I scrunch my eyes closed and moan.

"Bellamy?" Clarke asks.

"Clarke." I say and hardly recognize my own voice from how raspy it sounds.

"No. It's me, Octavia." She says and I open my eyes slowly this time to see O leaning over me. She has tears in her eyes. "You're awake."

She wraps me in a tight hug. I can't move my arms yet so I just lie there. I look around the room and don't see Clarke.

"Clarke?" I ask in a groan.

"She's not here." She says and I can tell there's something she isn't telling me.

"Tell. Me." I grunt.

 "She died that night, Bell. I'm so sorry." She hugs me again and I feel tears well up in my eyes. 

A/N I know this is a sad one... :(