𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦.

Tuesday

Ryujin's P.O.V

"I don't want to talk about it" I said lazily as I drank from her water bottle, I didn't know how much alcohol did the trick, I never drank because before even picking up the bottle, it reminded me of how my parents drank all day, throwing the bottles at me in the end. I've been too overwhelmed, walking on knives and eggshells, worrying about those four and what they'd do. Are they mad? Are they scheming? I didn't know, and I wanted to forget about them.

I went clubbing with Chaeryeong yesterday, hoping that the alcohol, music, and people would drown them away from the depths of my mind. However, the only thing the club did was give me a hangover and my sudden addiction to Choi Beomgyu, I didn't understand him, and couldn't comprehend how good he tasted against my lips.

Against my body, I couldn't believe the satisfaction, honestly I felt like I was hypnotized by a sudden raging desire that bloomed before him, before me. 

Ever since that Saturday, the girls suddenly feel very curious over me kissing Beomgyu! I didn't even know that they were even wanting to become friends with me until now. They sat down with me and everything, I didn't allow myself to think that'd they'd want to spend another minute with me. I'm not sure what made me think that, but I did, like I always do, negativity always comes first when it comes to me. I don't necessarily like it, but it's all I've ever known, ever breathed or acknowledged.

The bad luck I've been given never fades and I'm sure that this is just another rabbit hole.

"I'm really not sure what happened that night, we were both drunk and both wanted to make out!" My black hair swiftly ran through my fingers as I muttered again, although it sounded like an excuse, and it was because I saw him and knew who he was, at least to me anyway. I was in danger and so I took my chances at making sure I wasn't dragged away by Suga.

Still remembering the way Beomgyu pulled away, the way his eyes gleamed with a look I had yet to depict, yet to kiss again. However, I had regained my senses and told him that I needed a bit of protection, he furrowed his brows and it made me regret it.

That's how it went, and it ended with me being safely tucked into the back of Beomgyu's car as he told me that he could drive me home. He did and I didn't remember that I had agreed, I had agreed to this whole dating thing, which isn't the best idea, actually it's a terrible idea!

Bitting my lip, I think about if he remembers, I'm sure he was drunk too.

But then again, I'm only sure and not certain.

I was about to continue denying me and Beomgyu ever having a relationship until I felt a familiar breath fanning my neck. My breathing isn't calm anymore and I caress my shaking hands as I felt my face get hot. I couldn't stop feeling the sensation that I felt with his lips, it was definitely an experience and now he was here.

Crouching down to my neck, Beomgyu whispers something in my ear.

"Can I talk to you?"

I vaguely turn around to face him and wish he'd approach me in private. The girls' stares bore into my hot skin, clammy hands, and pumping heart, almost seeing all of my insides. I didn't want to think that this was okay, that my life was fine, I think all of this is making them think horrible things about me.

About how I pulled a rich guy like Beomgyu.

How I'm probably a gold digger.

Maybe it's true.

But I'm hard working and I desperately wanted to clear the air between us.

Although, that's difficult when he's looking at me like that, his eyes are different when he's around me. It's as if he's undressing my eyes and body, and feelings, I feel comfortable but uncomfortable at the same time.