ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.

Thursday -- 6:48 PM

Ryujin's P.O.V

She told me everything.

Chaeryeong sat there, her long wavy red hair covering her face as tears could be seen streaming down her cheeks. Her sniffles die down and her hands reach up to wipe the evidence of her sadness, and depression that even I didn't know was there. I saw her moods, and I knew how she seemed off, however, she hid it so well and I didn't know what to say. Chaeryeong and I had the same sorrow, though our hearts didn't ache the same, we still knew how it felt to be alone in our consistently working body.

With our pumping heart, multiple cells, and muscles, we still felt vacant. I could understand her, and it pierced me. For a long time, I wondered how it would feel like to meet someone who knows the feelings or the thoughts that go through my head, and it had given me a shred of the hope I used to have. But now...now I want her pain to stop, instantly.

I don't want anyone to have a mind that can bring people to tears.

A broken mind.

Rubbing her back, I comfort her and pull her into my embrace. I never thought I could reassure or bring consolation to anyone, but it's different now. She weeps in my arms for a few minutes and although my story is more gruesome, I can see how sad hers is as well.

Losing someone and grieving them even when they did something you couldn't forgive.

Heartbreaking.

"I...I don't know what to do, because I miss the good times, but the ugly ruins it all" I nod as if I understood love, I comprehended everything but that. "Taehyun and I were so good...so good" Her voice breaks along with her heart, and I know the feeling, when it's been shattered, as if our hearts have grown bones, just to smash and destroy them.

A hideous feeling.

Chaeryeong leaned back on the couch and this time discarded any sign that she was crying, I was madly shocked but knew that when you have that much emotion in you, you learn to hide it as time passes. I would know. "Thank you, for letting me...vent, to you" I nod and bring a smile to my face, she also smiles, but it doesn't reach her eyes. "You know whenever you feel that way, just cry, find a private space, and cry it all out, containing it never helps, even if it feels it does."

Chaeryeong sees the personal advice that comes from it, she sees through the words, it's as if I'm saying them to myself. And it's true, holding it in is not the way, but we find ourselves sinking into that feeling of concealment.

We hold each other while staring up at the ceiling from the living room couch. We're silent and I know that that's what she needs, it was a good thing that no one was at the dorm at the moment. I didn't think I'd get any friends this year, let alone someone I have intimate affection for, someone I want to see all the time.

He almost slipped my mind, but he's there.

His skin on mine is always tingling, as if teasing and making me reminisce those amazing moments.

On the beach, in the water, together.

It was such a breath of fresh air.

I slept so well that night, in fact we face timed each other for at least an hour before he said he needed to hang up, saying something about the fact that his roommate finished making dinner.